By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Slarvax said:
WC4Life said:

I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted to correct that patronizing attitude.

Acevil said:

I had nothing really against his attitude, I sort of knew what he was trying to describe, law of diminishing returns was the closest description to it, but ya Opportunity costs was not the correct word. However ya, sometimes using the economic terms can be patronizing and namely when you use it incorrectly you come off really bad at times (I made this mistake in the past). 

I just knew there was a logical reason for that to happen, and remembered some old economics class I had. I thought OC was the term. Sorry if I came up rude or patronizing.

In my mind you were fine, I was more focused on making sure it was a bit more correct. 

Around the Network

Resident Evil 4 for PS2 was announced in November 1st 2004, 3 months before the release of the GameCube version. This is one of the worst business decisions that I've never seen in my life. Why don't wait and announce it 3 monts AFTER instead of before the release. 

This completely killed the GC version (and it was the last nail in the coffin for the console). It could've sold similar as RE0, but we'll never know now.

Source:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-4-coming-to-ps2/1100-6111911/

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Strong day for Resident Evil 7 and Gravity Rush 2!

Slarvax said:
WC4Life said:

I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted to correct that patronizing attitude.

Acevil said:

I had nothing really against his attitude, I sort of knew what he was trying to describe, law of diminishing returns was the closest description to it, but ya Opportunity costs was not the correct word. However ya, sometimes using the economic terms can be patronizing and namely when you use it incorrectly you come off really bad at times (I made this mistake in the past). 

I just knew there was a logical reason for that to happen, and remembered some old economics class I had. I thought OC was the term. Sorry if I came up rude or patronizing.

Ok, it was unintentional.

The logic you were going after was clear. Terms got mixed up, I can understand that. However, asking a question, saying out loud your assumption "Just in case,", providing an answer which ends up false--->this was a bad combination and gave a bad tone for your post.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

YSO predictions

01. [PS4] Gravity Rush 2 < 60k (average 55k)
02. [PS4] Valkyria Revolution < 45k (average 40k)
03. [3DS] Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World < 40k (average 35k)
03. [3DS] Pokemon Sun / Moon < 40k (average 35k)

[Source]

Around the Network

[PS3] Valkyria Chronicles - 77.694 / 242.823
[PSP] Valkyria Chronicles II - 101.282 / 178.808
[PSP] Valkyria Chronicles III - 108.895 / 170.580
[PS4] Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 22.261 / 44.083

[PSV] Gravity Rush - 40.466 / 101.032
[PS4] Gravity Rush Remastered - 23.199 / 31.690

[3DS] Yoshi's New Island - 66.225 / 258.847
[WIU] Yoshi's Woolly World - 33.821 / 101.875

[Source]

I don't think it would be that bad for all 3 new releases. Depends on the PSV version for Valkyria.

Boutros said:
I don't think it would that bad for all 3 new releases. Depends on the PSV version for Valkyria.

Wouldn't wolly be just meh, since it was rerelease? Also PSV version of Valkyria should bring it up as well. The Gravity Rush doesn't seem that bad either, besides the fact Gravity Rush was on smaller audience. 

Boutros you are supposed to be positive, and I am supposed to be the negative one!

Acevil said:
Boutros said:
I don't think it would be that bad for all 3 new releases. Depends on the PSV version for Valkyria.

Wouldn't wolly be just meh, since it was rerelease? Also PSV version of Valkyria should bring it up as well. The Gravity Rush doesn't seem that bad either, besides the fact Gravity Rush was on smaller audience. 

Boutros you are supposed to be positive, and I am supposed to be the negative one!

I thought my post was pretty positive :(