By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Weekly ranking (2017.01.16):

Around the Network

Really nice day for everything. Miitopia still holding on in the weekly.

Goooooo RE7, Nier and Valkyria. Super day!!!

Also excellent weekly for PlayStation. Kingdom hearts dominating the chart and Playstation taking the top 3 spots. Bravo!

A good day indeed. I wonder if MonHun XX pre-orders will increase now they know there's not a Switch version coming.

Cyberdimension seems to be doing well too. I know COMG over-inflate this franchise, but still. It might even end up outdoing Megadimension :o

Lol at the Valkyrie Drive re-release showing up in the weekly too. Wasn't expecting that.

Tag

Around the Network

Nice day, still waiting for horizon

Kresnik said:
A good day indeed. I wonder if MonHun XX pre-orders will increase now they know there's not a Switch version coming.

Cyberdimension seems to be doing well too. I know COMG over-inflate this franchise, but still. It might even end up outdoing Megadimension :o

Lol at the Valkyrie Drive re-release showing up in the weekly too. Wasn't expecting that.

I'm expecting the opposite. When I read Amazon Japan reviews of MHX (not the best way to gauge player response), nearly every downright negative review had to do with the graphics. I'd expect people to wait for the Monster Hunter that's most likely going to pop up by the end of the year in Japan.

That, and the fact that it's launching after the Switch.

So, maybe 1200 points for MHX at most.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Strong day for Resident Evil 7, Valkyria: Azure Revolution and Nier: Automata!

RE7 in beast mode!

Great day for PlayStation overall. The red Sea marches on!