By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Final Flop...

Tomorrow is going to be interesting again with 3 new games showing up!

Around the Network

VXIII, you should post the FF comparation, now is gonna be interesting since FF XIII-2 has almost reach FF XV.

Etrian Odyssey V had a very good run.

SAO is off to a pretty good start. Heres what the other games had at this point:

• SAO: Inifity Moment (PSP) - 89pts
  • SAO: Hollow Fragment (PSV) - 44pts
  • SAO: Lost Song (PSV) - 49pts
  • SAO: Lost Song (PS3) -  11pts
  • SAO: Hollow Realization (PSV) - 48pts
  • SAO: Hollow Realization (PS4) - 20pts

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

When Pokemon gets a bad day. Everyone else gets a bad day! XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

Pokémon Moon/Sun already have more pre orders than Yokai Watch 3 in the end

The king have never left his position! 

I guess Pokemon has no comp this year! 

Great ending for what could be the last year for the 3DS. Unless another pokemon game comes out in 2017. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So pokemon has slayed yokai watch. I bet level 5 are pissed and jealous. I bet they thought YW3 would be the series peak but along come Nintendo with the one two Sucker Punch of pokemon go and Sumo. Nintendo have done well to keep yokai watch mainly on the 3DS for so long and it's benefited them greatly but after getting drop kicked by Nintendo they'll no doubt start looking a lot more towards the android / iOS market.

I believe this has always been a problem for Nintendo. Their own games seem to do all the selling on their own platforms. After a while third parties get a bit sick of it and move on. I believe this happening on the Wii pushed a lot of third parties away from the Wii U.

Kerotan said:
So pokemon has slayed yokai watch. I bet level 5 are pissed and jealous. I bet they thought YW3 would be the series peak but along come Nintendo with the one two Sucker Punch of pokemon go and Sumo. Nintendo have done well to keep yokai watch mainly on the 3DS for so long and it's benefited them greatly but after getting drop kicked by Nintendo they'll no doubt start looking a lot more towards the android / iOS market.

I believe this has always been a problem for Nintendo. Their own games seem to do all the selling on their own platforms. After a while third parties get a bit sick of it and move on. I believe this happening on the Wii pushed a lot of third parties away from the Wii U.

Yo-kai Watch drop has nothing to do with Pokemon. In 2014 Pokemon ORAS was released and Yo-kai Watch was the strongest as ever. The reason of the drop has multiple reason and any of them is called Pokemon.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kerotan said:

I just remember when Hino said something about Yo-Kai Watch 3 being something a la Dragon Quest III was on its own days.

He must be laughing right now, or crying who knows...

What is true, though, is that Yo-Kai is not relevant anymore, and in my opinion, the fact itself of releasing Shin Uchi or even Busters affected the brand position, at least software-wise, because outside the games, the brand is still relatively strong, of course, not as 2014.

Slow day, 0 points for tales with 2 weeks before release it's really bad