By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Still no show up of the last guardian, can't believe it

Around the Network

Still 3 months, give it time.

horuhe said:
JulioMadeira said:
How many points do you think Pokémon will go ?

In my opinion, COMG! won't open Pokémon pre-orders the same day as everyone else. They're kind of "special". Of course, being so huge will definitely make Pokémon take the crown, but I don't think it's nearly possible having on Sunday points on COMG! maybe on Thursday next week.

You should check Comg twitter. Pre-orders for Pokemon start this Saturday on Comg as well. We should expect the game to chart the following day.

http://www.comgnet.com/blog/news-topics/game/425/

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

I know i'm super late, btw

hiska-kun said:
horuhe said:

In my opinion, COMG! won't open Pokémon pre-orders the same day as everyone else. They're kind of "special". Of course, being so huge will definitely make Pokémon take the crown, but I don't think it's nearly possible having on Sunday points on COMG! maybe on Thursday next week.

You should check Comg twitter. Pre-orders for Pokemon start this Saturday on Comg as well. We should expect the game to chart the following day.

Thanks a lot for this. Never expected them to release this kind of info. There have been so many games that didn't chart at time, lately. I'm kinda surprised they didn't count the Sushi / Tempura Set but are going to count the Sun and Moon Double Pack

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Unless something really changes, I think this also the upcoming future.

Much like FFXIII pre-release, for every bit of hype, there's just as much anti-hype. I think the game will be great, but I don't think it'll sell very well.

As in FF well right? Game should still do over 1.2mil lifetime... This game is really hard to tell where it'll end up being honestly. Shit i keep dropping my prediction. 

Just hope it wont do under 800k FW. 

I think it'll definitely be under 800k FW at its current trajectory. I do think it'll end up over 1 million, but not much more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

As in FF well right? Game should still do over 1.2mil lifetime... This game is really hard to tell where it'll end up being honestly. Shit i keep dropping my prediction. 

Just hope it wont do under 800k FW. 

I think it'll definitely be under 800k FW at its current trajectory. I do think it'll end up over 1 million, but not much more.

Hot damn. That would be bad (ff wise). At least the west will pick up the slack.

horuhe said:
hiska-kun said:

Thanks a lot for this. Never expected them to release this kind of info. There have been so many games that didn't chart at time, lately. I'm kinda surprised they didn't count the Sushi / Tempura Set but are going to count the Sun and Moon Double Pack

Since July, COMG remodelated their website and they did a very good job. Also posting news, and pre-orders bonus. Btw, they said they will have stock for Wii U Splatoon Bundle tomorrow 15th. But units will be limited, that's why they will also order Premium Set (without game).

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Hot damn. That would be bad (ff wise). At least the west will pick up the slack.

I think that Square's action with global appeal and declingin console markets become a bit of self-fulfilling prohecy. They focus on non-Japanese fanbase, so they make a game less appealing to Japanese fans, who then don't have as much interest in game. Square then focuses more on West.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So, looks like many people are starting to predict only about 1 million for FF XV in Japan. (i still go with 1.2 million btw)

So... Splatoon to outsell Final Fantasy XV by 2:1 in Japan? [ >2m VS 1m-1.2m] (and i talk about Wii U version, not counting a possible NX port)

.................................................wow.