By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

think-man said:
FF movie didn't do anything, this game is going to flop in Japan.

lol no

Around the Network

FF isn't doing so hot but it has many chances to get traction before it's going to release ...

Yokai flop is confirmed(Don't talk about the leg please, who the hell will really know that),it is way behind its last mainly entry and FF15 is not looking good also.

Guys guys guys.

We been through this. Everything is a flop at COMG :P.

Maybe we been through that Everything is a success at COMG :P

Well, persona is doing great so far and really looking forward to Pokemon!

Around the Network

Well. Looks like they finally milked the Yokai Cow dry.

Roronaa_chan said:
think-man said:
FF movie didn't do anything, this game is going to flop in Japan.

lol no

Unless something really changes, I think this also the upcoming future.

Much like FFXIII pre-release, for every bit of hype, there's just as much anti-hype. I think the game will be great, but I don't think it'll sell very well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

JulioMadeira said:
How many points do you think Pokémon will go ?

In my opinion, COMG! won't open Pokémon pre-orders the same day as everyone else. They're kind of "special". Of course, being so huge will definitely make Pokémon take the crown, but I don't think it's nearly possible having on Sunday points on COMG! maybe on Thursday next week.

Sam1994 said:
Yokai flop is confirmed(Don't talk about the leg please, who the hell will really know that),it is way behind its last mainly entry and FF15 is not looking good also.

Is not confirmed, because is not a flop. It should be a decrease from the past entry but not a flop. Stop saying that. And yes, I'm gonna talk about legs, because according to Media Create, Ganso and Honke stayed 21 weeks on Top 20, Shin Uchi during 27 weeks on Top 20, and Busters lasted 39 weeks on Top 20.

We MUST talk about legs, because Yo-Kai Watch 3 should at least be on Top 20, between 20 and 25 weeks before disappearing from Media Create numbers, and that will make the game sell what it hasn't sold on first week.

outlawauron said:
Roronaa_chan said:

lol no

Unless something really changes, I think this also the upcoming future.

Much like FFXIII pre-release, for every bit of hype, there's just as much anti-hype. I think the game will be great, but I don't think it'll sell very well.

As in FF well right? Game should still do over 1.2mil lifetime... This game is really hard to tell where it'll end up being honestly. Shit i keep dropping my prediction. 

Just hope it wont do under 800k FW. 

horuhe said:
JulioMadeira said:
How many points do you think Pokémon will go ?

In my opinion, COMG! won't open Pokémon pre-orders the same day as everyone else. They're kind of "special". Of course, being so huge will definitely make Pokémon take the crown, but I don't think it's nearly possible having on Sunday points on COMG! maybe on Thursday next week.

Sam1994 said:

Is not confirmed, because is not a flop. It should be a decrease from the past entry but not a flop. Stop saying that. And yes, I'm gonna talk about legs, because according to Media Create, Ganso and Honke stayed 21 weeks on Top 20, Shin Uchi during 27 weeks on Top 20, and Busters lasted 39 weeks on Top 20.

We MUST talk about legs, because Yo-Kai Watch 3 should at least be on Top 20, between 20 and 25 weeks before disappearing from Media Create numbers, and that will make the game sell what it hasn't sold on first week.

OK,I hope that you will be right. Don't get me wrong, I wish that everything will be just fine in the end ,including Yokai,including FF15 and more……

everything is not looking that good now, but ……only time will tell.