By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ryng_Tolu said:

So, looks like many people are starting to predict only about 1 million for FF XV in Japan. (i still go with 1.2 million btw)

So... Splatoon to outsell Final Fantasy XV by 2:1 in Japan? [ >2m VS 1m-1.2m] (and i talk about Wii U version, not counting a possible NX port)

.................................................wow.

It's possible. I'm starting to think that Final Fantasy XV is not appealing to japan after all. Splatoon on the other hand is still going strong after all that time.

Around the Network

+1M is "not appealing to Japan"
lol

Splatoon's attach ratio is simply not possible for Final Fantasy XV, without being bundled like it is. And Final Fantasy has never had a history of high attach ratios, nor most other Playstation games.

My original prediction was 1.4m LTD if well received and I am keeping that prediction. I think a small amount of "legs" is possible. Or in other words "new price edition" / digital.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

So, looks like many people are starting to predict only about 1 million for FF XV in Japan. (i still go with 1.2 million btw)

So... Splatoon to outsell Final Fantasy XV by 2:1 in Japan? [ >2m VS 1m-1.2m] (and i talk about Wii U version, not counting a possible NX port)

.................................................wow.

It's possible. I'm starting to think that Final Fantasy XV is not appealing to japan after all. Splatoon on the other hand is still going strong after all that time.

I'm really curious how much will sell ff xv in japan ( and in the rest of the world too)

BraLoD said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

I'm really curious how much will sell ff xv in japan ( and in the rest of the world too)

FF XV will do VERY well worldwide.
It will mark a fall in Japan, even being one of PS4 highest selling games, tho.

as long as it ships 4M+ (PS4 at +3M) FW there shall be no tears rolling down my cheek

other than the ones caused by the game

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:

as long as it ships 4M+ (PS4 at +3M) FW there shall be no tears rolling down my cheek

other than the ones caused by the game

So you like FF now? XP

Always did?

It being FF though means that every FF is a different game, don't expect me to like all of them. XV looks damn good

BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Always did?

It being FF though means that every FF is a different game, don't expect me to like all of them. XV looks damn good

What about XII?

That one gaijin is so hyped for FFXV that he changed his import from standard to deluxe