Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Jranation said:
OneKartVita said:
Star Ocean ps3 top of the individual
FFXV PS4 top of the comnined

Who would have thought in comg 2016!!

Lol? 

Are you being sarcastic? 

Nope.  Great to see both home consoles from separate gens rule.  Honestly didn't think we'd see a ps3 game on top ever again.  But here we are!  The console from 2006 still kicking! 

Around the Network
Boutros said:

YSO predictions

01. [3DS] Yo-Kai Sangokushi < 80k (average 65k)
02. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 < 45k (average 35k)
03. [PS4] Far Cry Primal < 35k (average 30k)

[Source]

30k would be good for primal.  Thought it was going to do way less after the low comg pre orders.  

OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:

Lol? 

Are you being sarcastic? 

Nope.  Great to see both home consoles from separate gens rule.  Honestly didn't think we'd see a ps3 game on top ever again.  But here we are!  The console from 2006 still kicking! 

Being on top with 28 points it's nothing to be proud, but to be ashamed of the state of the market.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:

Being on top with 28 points it's nothing to be proud, but to be ashamed of the state of the market.

Shame for the market but proud moment for the ps3. 

OneKartVita said:
hiska-kun said:

Star Ocean V will bomb on PS3, how can this be a proud moment?

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Would say the same, i really hope it will sell good in japan, because i think it could be important for the future of the jrpg genre

Nah, I don't think it'll have a huge impact on the genre going by ffxiii trilogy no? I still think it'll be huge, I can see ps4 version doing 2mil,this game marketing is going to be like no other know (japan) 

Don't know, but i think many waited for this game, i have the feeling that other developers could planing the future of there development, based on how ff xv will doing

Wonder that the deluxe edition of ff xv is doing so good

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:

Star Ocean V will bomb on PS3, how can this be a proud moment?

Because in its tenth year it will have a game charting top of comg.  It's a nice record for the console.  

Nice bumb fore Ace Attorney!

OneKartVita said:

Because in its tenth year it will have a game charting top of comg.  It's a nice record for the console.  

It's a pretty arbitrary accomplishment though. The Wii had a game just last year scoring way more points than SOV on the PS3 has. Honestly I'd rather see a game score high and not top the chart than score low and top it.

It really does say more about the current state of the charts than it does any sort of achievement the PS3 may have. Topping a low scoring chart with a slightly bigger number than anything else is just lame.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread