Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

VXIII said:

How about Versus XIII :P. JK but really it ended like 102 so FFXV still has to catch up to itself.

Around the Network

Yeah, that Ace Attorney anime is definitely helping AA6.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Star Ocean ps3 top of the individual
FFXV PS4 top of the comnined

Who would have thought in comg 2016!!

Did Minecraft Vita get a spike?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Those Ansatsu Kyoushitsu sales!!

I know there is no typo from Boutros. But men, those are almost three times sales, haha.

Around the Network

if FFXV keeps getting at least 5 points every day then it will surpass XIII very soon.

8 pts today, was expecting more again XP

horuhe said:
Those Ansatsu Kyoushitsu sales!!

I know there is no typo from Boutros. But men, those are almost three times sales, haha.

I wonder if it's just a Comg thing or it really happened in other places too. Let's wait for Tsutaya, Rakuten.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

OneKartVita said:
Star Ocean ps3 top of the individual
FFXV PS4 top of the comnined

Who would have thought in comg 2016!!

Lol? 

Are you being sarcastic? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kowan said:
if FFXV keeps getting at least 5 points every day then it will surpass XIII very soon.

Which wouldn't mean much to be honest. As you can see from the graph, XIII didn't explode until 99 days before release. That would be the a meaningful time to surpass it. I doubt it is going to happen.

On the other hand. XV has been at the top of Amazon US hourly charts most of the time since the event. I'm really surprised by that. We might see a decline in Japan but a rise in the west.