Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OneKartVita said:

has no ps4 or wii u game ever been top? so ps4 holdsthat record now :) 

Nope. Wii U had a game on top before it even launched with New Super Mario Bros. U, and then again with Mario Kart 8 (not sure if those are the only 2 though).

This isn't even the PS4's first game on top, since Bloodborne did that last year.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:

OneKartVita said:

has no ps4 or wii u game ever been top? so ps4 holdsthat record now :) 

Nope. Wii U had a game on top before it even launched with New Super Mario Bros. U, and then again with Mario Kart 8 (not sure if those are the only 2 though).

This isn't even the PS4's first game on top, since Bloodborne did that last year.

Thought it sounded weird.  What does the other guy mean or did he make a mistake? 

Well i wonder if some users went for the online exclusive collects of ff15

Final Fantasy XV and Pokémon Sun/Moon TOP'S 2016 points

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 30 million until the end of 2018

I wouldn't be that surprise with FFXV numbers. The game is still quite far away from release and aside of that, it has 2 things going against it:

- FFXIII Trilogy tarnished the FF name in the public eye.

- It doesn't exactly look like a FF game, take out the summons and Chocobos, and you would doubtfully notice that this is suppose to be a FF game.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
fairly random educated guess after looking at that chart and i'd say 1,500 points for FFXV.

No chance. Anything under 2000+ would be bad. It's going to have a lopsided ratio like every major release.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Final Fantasy XV bombing. Who would've thought D:

outlawauron said:
OneKartVita said:
fairly random educated guess after looking at that chart and i'd say 1,500 points for FFXV.

No chance. Anything under 2000+ would be bad. It's going to have a lopsided ratio like every major release.

Would say the same, i really hope it will sell good in japan, because i think it could be important for the future of the jrpg genre

Boutros said:

First (or 2nd not sure) console game of the gen at #1 spot was Mk8, "technically"

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

ZODIARKrebirth said:
outlawauron said:

Would say the same, i really hope it will sell good in japan, because i think it could be important for the future of the jrpg genre

Nah, I don't think it'll have a huge impact on the genre going by ffxiii trilogy no? I still think it'll be huge, I can see ps4 version doing 2mil,this game marketing is going to be like no other know (japan)