Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ouch on FFXV.

Ace Attorney seems doing quite well. Every retailer I saw pre-orders, is doing great. That's a good signal.



 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
What's the perdictiont for Dark Souls 3 sales based on pre-orders? Better or worse than Bloodbornee and Dark Souls 2?

And with digital sales it's probably pretty close to Dark Souls II but maybe a little behind. Dark Souls II didn't have a digital version at launch.



Boutros said:
Slimebeast said:
What's the perdictiont for Dark Souls 3 sales based on pre-orders? Better or worse than Bloodbornee and Dark Souls 2?

And with digital sales it's probably pretty close to Dark Souls II but maybe a little behind. Dark Souls II didn't have a digital version at launch.

It need 20% digital sales for beat Dark Souls II.

BloodBorne at launch got 24%, considering digital sales continue to increase years after years, yeah gonna be pretty damn close.



2020 predictions: NSW 25m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 9m, XB1 3m

In December 2019 i predicted 21m Switch, but that was before COVID, obvius increased my predictions.

Ace Attorney anime just started so that should hype some people up for 6.



 

Shadow8 said:
Ace Attorney anime just started so that should hype some people up for 6.

I saw Ace Attorney jumping to top 3 on Amazon.jp after the first chapter emision yesterday night. (Still is there)



Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Shadow8 said:
Ace Attorney anime just started so that should hype some people up for 6.

I saw Ace Attorney jumping to top 3 on Amazon.jp after the first chapter emision yesterday night. (Still is there)

That's good to hear! More people should give the series a chance, it's really good.



 

FFXV not making as big of a splash as I thought it would, but that could just be because it's still 180 days from launch.

AA6 and Story of Seasons both doing very well. Kirby needs to pick up the pace.



Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

                                      

Skullwaker said:
FFXV not making as big of a splash as I thought it would, but that could just be because it's still 180 days from launch.

AA6 and Story of Seasons both doing very well. Kirby needs to pick up the pace.

Well, yeah it's half a year to release, but there should be a bigger push with the pre-orders being open, IMO, there seems to be not that much hype there as it should, it'll have a lot of hype close to launch, but should have been having some already XP



BraLoD said:

Well, yeah it's half a year to release, but there should be a bigger push with the pre-orders being open, IMO, there seems to be not that much hype there as it should, it'll have a lot of hype close to launch, but should have been having some already XP

Might have to do with people being burned by the series so much with the past few entries. FFXIII wasn't very well received, and that spawned a whole trilogy. FFXIV also launched as a mess (although that's an MMO, so it has less to do with it). Another reason could be that the demo didn't convince a lot of people (well, either of the demos I guess).

I guess we'll see how things move along over the next few months.



Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

                                      

GProgrammer said:
I guess we have the answer about what PS4 or Wii U title will top the table first

has no ps4 or wii u game ever been top? so ps4 holdsthat record now :) 

 

Ryng_Tolu said:
Boutros said:

And with digital sales it's probably pretty close to Dark Souls II but maybe a little behind. Dark Souls II didn't have a digital version at launch.

It need 20% digital sales for beat Dark Souls II.

BloodBorne at launch got 24%, considering digital sales continue to increase years after years, yeah gonna be pretty damn close.

and this is why i think it's a sucess in japan