By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

VXIII said:

Will be killed soon enough xD

This will surely keep everything interesting again. Im not sure if that lead will be enough to give an advantage. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So not only is Caligula going to not-FuRyu bomb (i.e. do better than Exstetra/Lost Dimension) but after all this it might actually end up doing... alright? D:

How nice.  I'm very pleased.

Puzzles and Dragging.  I actually hope it does alright, because mobile -> console IP movement is something that should be encouraged.

Another great day for Etrian Odyssey V. It will probably outsell Etrian Odyssey IV without problems.

BraLoD said:

P5 now have 60 pts but we already know it's at least 74 if nobody cancelled any pre-orders on PS3, but as I'll follow the chart we have, it'll be 60.

Laame. You should put it at 80+ just for bragging rights

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Ermagherd. Okay P5, you can get cocky now if you want.

Kresnik said:

Puzzles and Dragging.  I actually hope it does alright, because mobile -> console IP movement is something that should be encouraged.

This really should be the worrying stuff on the COMG! thread, not Yo-Kai. I'm not talking specifically to you, though.

PAZUDORA is gonna bomb waaaay hard than we expect. It's not moving only at COMG! stores. Afaik, there are no stands for the game yet, and they are occuped by other games that are doing quite well lately, as Fate/Extella or Story of Seasons, and even Minecraft for Wii U.

Jranation said:
VXIII said:

Will be killed soon enough xD

This will surely keep everything interesting again. Im not sure if that lead will be enough to give an advantage. 

This will do better when Square releases more trailers and info. People are not believing that Final Fantasy XV will release on semptember 30th.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 26 July 2018

P5 makes me happy.