By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Hurrah at God Eater!!!
Buuuh at KanColle!!!

Around the Network

Go God Eater! IIRC, Rage Burst came into the scene around 80+ days left as well. Any chance for a comparison?

Viktor said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Monster hunter x already at number one with 113 days left. It's amazing, this is what it need for ps4, come on capcom announce the next entry at tgs for ps4:)

How about actual appealing 1st party titles for a change?

Yeah, that would be great, but at the moment i couldn't see one on the horizon, that could do this job in japan...but who knows, maybe sony will announce something at the tgs...

Good day for metal gear, and nice to see the standard version of yoru no nai kuni in the charts too

If nobody has a problem, I will do this in future! :)

Around the Network

SPLATATATATOON!!!!! Are we expecting another small bump? Small decline? Flat? Mayyyyyyybe Up a good amount due to the huge update??? Imma be optimistic and say we'll see 55+ tonight :0

Week #     COMG vs MC

Week 1     132p   144.8k
Week 2       86p      68.9k
Week 3     106p      53.1k
Week 4       64p      43.6k
Week 5       48p      37.4k
Week 6       60p      34.1k
Week 7       34p      26.1k
Week 8       41p      22.5k
Week 9       44p      24.2k
Week 10     47p      28.2k
Week 11

Total           622p  483.4k

Including Digital its over 540k, possibly around 550k-560k Sold. The update is in Week 11 (the huge Aug 6th) and Obon is i believe week 12. That will easily put Splatoon over 600k by mid Aug.

Whats crazy is i saw many predictions after these amazing sales being 600k-700k by end of year, thats looking like more like 700k before holiday starts. This game wont even be needing a bundle to achieve 1mil Sold, crazy for a new ip on a system with no userbase :p

tbone51 said:

SPLATATATATOON!!!!! Are we expecting another small bump? Small decline? Flat? Mayyyyyyybe Up a good amount due to the huge update??? Imma be optimistic and say we'll see 55+ tonight :0

I'm expecting a bump. In Amazon Japan, Splatoon had a boost this week, after Ika Musume update.

Plus doesn't Japan have a holiday coming up? I noticed it last year when the Wii U got a pretty decent boost, and it was the same weekend Hyrule Warriors came out over there.
What's it called? Obon week?

Haha, that Splatoon bump is real! Wonder if we'll see it go 30k+ this week and beat another YSO prediction!