By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Meret said:
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Fix.

Xeno X is still above XenoBlade, and COMG don't including the WiiU bundle.

i did mean here lol!

Im definitely hoping for a 100k+ opening, that YSO prediction making me a little worried, they are pretty good at predictions, but im still hoping that this will be majorly wrong like they did MM 3D + ORAS (oh Remakes lol)

Even if XBX won't reach 100K at retail, I think it can do that with digital sales. Usually digital sales of console games in Japan are low, like 5-15%, BUT with Xenoblade X  Nintendo heavily promoted the game at eShop and developers advertised digital version. What interesting here is.. Xenoblade was actually available for purchase and pre-load from february 6th (so, like 3 months of digital sales till game's official launch). It charted pretty high every week from february 6th on japanese eshop charts til this days (last two weeks it was #1, and most expensive game on the list). http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/ranking.html

So, I wonder how many digital copies were sold from february til the end of the april. Maybe like, 20K? It would be cool and with those numbers it can actually open at 100K FW (highter than first XBC, even with Nintendo's decision not to promote the game on TV). We'll know about digital sales when Famitsu'll publish monthly chart.

A nice find!

Around the Network
Meret said:
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Fix.

i did mean here lol!

Im definitely hoping for a 100k+ opening, that YSO prediction making me a little worried, they are pretty good at predictions, but im still hoping that this will be majorly wrong like they did MM 3D + ORAS (oh Remakes lol)

Even if XBX won't reach 100K at retail, I think it can do that with digital sales. Usually digital sales of console games in Japan are low, like 5-15%, BUT with Xenoblade X  Nintendo heavily promoted the game at eShop and developers advertised digital version. What interesting here is.. Xenoblade was actually available for purchase and pre-load from february 6th (so, like 3 months of digital sales till game's official launch). It charted pretty high every week from february 6th on japanese eshop charts til this days (last two weeks it was #1, and most expensive game on the list). http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/ranking.html

So, I wonder how many digital copies were sold from february til the end of the april. Maybe like, 20K? It would be cool and with those numbers it can actually open at 100K FW (highter than first XBC, even with Nintendo's decision not to promote the game on TV). We'll know about digital sales when Famitsu'll publish monthly chart.

Nice find! Actually can yu post the the overall rankings (top 20) for just the wiiu downloadables? See if XCX is there already!

Persona 4 dancing:21pts(+2)
Persona 4 arena:30pts
Persona 4 golden:67pts(+1)
Persona Q:38pts(+2)

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Meret said:
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Fix.

i did mean here lol!

Interesting! Hopefully it manages to do well. I'm expecting a good boost for the Wii U. Maybe it can end up at 30k+

Boring day, hope to see better numbers in the next days

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=161900008&postcount=437

Tsutaya's report

- Bravely Second topped the charts as it was expected. However, the impression is that the game started slow. The expectations are now on Golden Week for a second chance.
- Style Savvy 2 continued selling well, and Dying Light received a new shipment on the weekend. It might sold a little more units if it had arrived before.

For next week:

- Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition (3DS) is expected to top the charts. Pre-orders are in perfect form, and should keep selling well in May.
- Second place should be for Dragon Quest X: Version 3 (Wii U and Wii). Users are still supporting the game and is expected to sell well.
- Xenoblade X is next. There's a bundle, and there's almost no jRPG fanbase on the system, that's why is expected to move hardware.

Will be interested see if everyone's hopes placed in the bundle will be met.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Good day Persona!

Bravely. ;'(

I hope X at 75,000 and Wii U at 20,000.

possible?

Switch!!!