By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So we shall see Pikmin soon then? Good, Wii U needs more presence!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
saicho said:
Michael-5 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Michael-5 said:

Wow, FFXIII Versus has about 100k pre-orders? Why doesn't Square Enix release info for this gfame already?

I hope Resident Evil opens better...

1pt =/= 1k preorders. All we know is 1pt = 1 COMG preorder. The extrapolations vary a lot.

Right! but still, it's likely got over 50k pre-orders.

not quite... COMG has pre-orders doesn't all shops still taking pre-orders for Versus or never refund those orders. You are making way too many assumptions.

Does not Compute.

Wha?

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand.

You take 98 points/copies at COMG and say Versus has over 50K pre-orders. I replied to say you are talking non-sense cause you don't know if other shops are still taking/keeping their preorders. It could be just 98 copies are pre-ordered in total. 

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Someone should be happy....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Hey guys!.. Which is the new exclusive ip that has sold more in the first week..

eres el unico que puede tomar la desicion que nadie mas puede... la correcta

Around the Network

Nice job SMT. And Kamen Rider for that matter!

angelocp said:
Hey guys!.. Which is the new exclusive ip that has sold more in the first week..

Chrono Trigger for the SNES? 804,897 FW in Japan

It looks like SMT IV will leave the charts as first place, nice.

First place in three days SMT!

Click HERE and be happy 

pezus said:
I wonder if Kamen Rider can overtake SMT and steal first place

It's a real dogfight!  Could go either way!

Of course, when you consider both versions of Kamen Rider, it's not even close, but we'll ignore that for the sake of drama and spice.