By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kamen Rider in beast mode! Really hard to believe that's still popular.

The Japanese love them some BlazBlue, as well.

Around the Network

7 days refresh!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

150 is not out of the realm of reality for SMTIV... Still hoping a 200k FW!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wonder how longer will Versus XIII be in that chart...

Michael-5 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Michael-5 said:

Wow, FFXIII Versus has about 100k pre-orders? Why doesn't Square Enix release info for this gfame already?

I hope Resident Evil opens better...

1pt =/= 1k preorders. All we know is 1pt = 1 COMG preorder. The extrapolations vary a lot.

Right! but still, it's likely got over 50k pre-orders.

not quite... COMG has pre-orders doesn't all shops still taking pre-orders for Versus or never refund those orders. You are making way too many assumptions.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

WOOT WOOT only 161 days to go =)

saicho said:
Michael-5 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Michael-5 said:

Wow, FFXIII Versus has about 100k pre-orders? Why doesn't Square Enix release info for this gfame already?

I hope Resident Evil opens better...

1pt =/= 1k preorders. All we know is 1pt = 1 COMG preorder. The extrapolations vary a lot.

Right! but still, it's likely got over 50k pre-orders.

not quite... COMG has pre-orders doesn't all shops still taking pre-orders for Versus or never refund those orders. You are making way too many assumptions.

Does not Compute.

Wha?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Wait when is Pokemon up for preorders?! O.o

I haven't posted anything on here since Saturday, but I have to say that I'm glad tha AA5 got two poinst yesterday.
I wonder if it can manage an 200k opening, which AA4 and ME2 managed to do. AA4 also managed to do 700k in Japan.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Excellent choice of new game, COMG! (Not sure it will be what people were expecting, either, based on what we used to have popping in and out of the bottom of the charts).

Also, finally, some more pre-orders for Valhalla Knights. Cutting it fine though!

And SMT looks a lock-in for 150, maybe even higher.