By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

AshKetchum1992 said:
I wonder how longer will Versus XIII be in that chart...

until the game release, so forever

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
I wonder how longer will Versus XIII be in that chart...

until the game release, so forever

I can't wait until we start seeing rumor threads about how it's slated to be a PS5 exclusive. :p

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

VK3 continues to blaze away from the other Vita games. hoping Toukiden Vita picks up, i really would hate to see the psp version sell better

If anybody wants to know how The Last of Us is doing in the COMG charts compared to Uncharted 3, Uncharted 3 had 49 points with 27 days to go, while The Last of Us has 16 points with 28 days to go.

Also, nice increases for Valhalla Knights 3 and Shin Megami Tensei 4.

Around the Network

Do we have any data on previous Atelier games?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Do we have any data on previous Atelier games?

Ayesha - 38 points.

Meruru - 49 points.

Totori - at least 33 points (could be more).

Rorona - 33 points.

If you wanted to check any of this yourself, the archive is here.

Hello Atelier

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Amazon Japan begins taking pre-orders for Pikmin 3. Game charted #1. It's first Wii U game so high since the launch of console.

Soriku said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this one does more because it has a guy protagonist + more RPGish.

True, but COMG is pretty Otaku/niche friendly anyway, wouldn't have thought it would affect much on here.

Whether it transforms into more real-world sales or not, we'll have to see.  I sure hope so because I like what Gust are doing with the new one.