By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

lol Imma predict 200k+

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kerotan said:
For monster hunter for example, if it was to get a total of 2,000 pre orders on comg (i know it will get more but for argument sake) what would that usually translate into actual sales for the whole of japan? Would I be right in guessing about 1.5m copes?

Also why is smash bros wii u tba? Isn't that coming out in like a month?

There's no release date for the Wii U version anywhere.

Is it likely to release this year? And any idea what month if so? 

I wonder if the Monster Hunter expanded release bubble will ever burst.

Think the 3DS can get to massive numbers this week. MH4G + New 3DS which is an upgrade. Japanese will eat this up. Won't be surprised with 300k

Kresnik said:

It's deflating, but I don't think it'll burst spectacularly.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

I can't wait how Super Smash for Wii U goes, within these couple of days. Especially Tommorow.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
I can't wait how Super Smash for Wii U goes, within these couple of days. Especially Tommorow.

We officially have a release date!!! But do we know if SSB wiiu pre orders open up tomorrow? Usually 99% of games that get a release date do open up the following day. But nintendo in the past (well mostly pokemon) announce a date but pre orders wont open up intill later.

MH4G doing extremey good just like always... Nothing else that needs to be said.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Kresnik said:

If they keep doing it this way, it might. Looking back at third gen, for instance, the original game was on Wii, and it had two 'expanded releases' -- one on PSP, another on 3DS, plus a PS3 port of the PSP version. Not only does this offer the games to slightly different markets, it helps differentiate them automatically. Making both 4 and 4G for 3DS may not have been the best move, but it's not like there are a lot of options in Japan.

the_dengle said:
Kresnik said:

If they keep doing it this way, it might. Looking back at third gen, for instance, the original game was on Wii, and it had two 'expanded releases' -- one on PSP, another on 3DS, plus a PS3 port of the PSP version. Not only does this offer the games to slightly different markets, it helps differentiate them automatically. Making both 4 and 4G for 3DS may not have been the best move, but it's not like there are a lot of options in Japan.

Portable 3 on PSP has nothing to do with Monster Hunter Tri on Wii. While the first two PSP MonHuns were port ofs the console version, that isn't the case for MHP3. Think of it as the successor to MHP2G instead.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.