By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tlozjb said:
Atleast there is no chance of Hyrule Warriors dissapearing tomorrow :P Maybe we will also see Bayonetta 2 or Fatal Frame V tomorrow?

Lets not ask for those. We all kno wat happened with HW for a month and a half :0

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
Atleast there is no chance of Hyrule Warriors dissapearing tomorrow :P Maybe we will also see Bayonetta 2 or Fatal Frame V tomorrow?

Once again, why are people so optimistic about FFV? I also strongly doubt that Bayo 2 will show up any time soon. If it has taken this long for HW to show up, why would Bayo 2 show up sooner when it is below all 3 SKUs of HW on Amazon JP? I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but COMG has not been kind to the Wii U...

sundin13 said:
Tlozjb said:

Once again, why are people so optimistic about FFV? I also strongly doubt that Bayo 2 will show up any time soon. If it has taken this long for HW to show up, why would Bayo 2 show up sooner when it is below all 3 SKUs of HW on Amazon JP? I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but COMG has not been kind to the Wii U...

Well it is better than being a pessimist, and brings something else to cheer on, aside HW and Bayo 2 :P. Though they have been kinda kind to some sexualized game, so Bayo 2 could get some help from that.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

tbone51 said:
Tlozjb said:

Lets not ask for those. We all kno wat happened with HW for a month and a half :0

Bayo2, PZV, Captain Toad, Mario Maker,  Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Yoshi's Whooly World, Star Fox and Zelda are all going to flop because they arent on COMG! yet =P

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
Tlozjb said:

Bayo2, PZV, Captain Toad, Mario Maker,  Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, Splatoon, Yoshi's Whooly World, Star Fox and Zelda are all going to flop because they arent on COMG! yet =P

What is PZV?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:

What is PZV?

Probably Project Zero 5, the Japanese/European name of Fatal Frame 5...

sundin13 said:
Tlozjb said:

What is PZV?

Probably Project Zero 5, the Japanese/European name of Fatal Frame 5...

Indeed

Also FFV looks like Final Fantasy 5 to me

For Senran Kagura, i dont get the 3DS hate for it. :-/ Vita+3DS do just about the same as i seen on vgc. If anything it should be multiplat in the future.

Comgnet retail chain: preorder stats /comparisons - As of August 7th, 2014

Releases Today: (added in my own numbers+Gafs)

[3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission - 158pt (FW: 89k LTD: 283k)
[3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 - 115pt

[3DS] Senran Kagura: Burst - 45pt ★ (FW: 70k LTD: 142k)
[PSV] Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus - 50pt + 49pt = 99pt ★ (FW:92k LTD: 163k)
[3DS] Senran Kagura 2: Crimson Red - 32pt + 18pt = 50pt

The others...

[3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z - 262pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch 2 - 276pt + 205pt = 481pt
[3DS] Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS - 395pt

[PS3] Persona 4 Arena - 77pt
[PS3] Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 57pt + 28pt = 85pt

[PSV] Toukiden: The Age of Demons - 40pt
[PSP] Toukiden: The Age of Demons- 24pt
[PSV] Toukiden Kiwami - 42pt

[PS3] Shin Gundam Musou - 95pt
[PSV] Shin Gundam Musou - 17pt
[PS3] Samurai Warriors 4 - 80pt + 15pt = 95pt
[WiiU] Hyrule Warriors - 18pt + 15pt = 33pt

Poor Hyrule Warriors! You haven't met with an incredebly nice fate, have you?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Hyrule Warriors really yo-yoing at the bottom. Wonder if it can stay in this time?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.