By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tlozjb said:
Farsala said:
Tlozjb said:

The Evil Within is moving quite fastly, for a game coming up in around 2 months in the PS4. Maybe it will give it quite the nice boost, and may sustain it, while Final Fantasy XV or the Type-O (is that remake coming out in Japan?)remake release in Japan.

And hopefully the stream going on this Thursday, helps Hyrule Warriors get into the charts. Though how much did Skyward Sword and the last Dynasty Warrior game did? It could be a good comparison, even though Hyrule Warriors, have two SKUs not present in COMG.

@bold depends what you mean by last DW game. Could be Empires, XL,SW3, PS4 or PS3 or PSV, Straight up DW8.

I guess that 8 would be the best comparison, since it is a numbered release, and I guess that part of the main line of the games.

DW8 was at 64 pts 31 days from release. And it ended with 183 pts. And Zelda ended with 151+56pts= 207pts.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
today someone will be more than happy.

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

I was thinking wat you meant, i hope its not cuz of the minus >_> That guy lives for negativity

I'm very happy that the Evil Within got 3 points

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:

I was thinking wat you meant, i hope its not cuz of the minus >_> That guy lives for negativity

I'm very happy that the Evil Within got 3 points

VERY SLICK response, your as nice as that girl in your profile pic :0

Evil Within could do quite well in Japan. Probably not Resi numbers but still quite well. 500k+ anybody??

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Evil Within could do quite well in Japan. Probably not Resi numbers but still quite well. 500k+ anybody??

Kinda too high imo. Definitely could do 200k-300k, possibly 400k. But its new so i could be wrong.

I was going to say that the chart looks pretty bad, but then I saw that Smash WiiU got another point!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well this isnt the best day, infact it's pretty bad.

Ah well. They can't all be excellent.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You guys really have to stop with the bad days thing. Not everyday will have something happening and it's not like this game had minimal action either. A bad day would be a day with 2 or 3 one-pointers, which I have seen here.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
You guys really have to stop with the bad days thing. Not everyday will have something happening and it's not like this game had minimal action either. A bad day would be a day with 2 or 3 one-pointers, which I have seen here.

Shh, it's obviously a bad day when a PS4 game like Psycho Break can pull 3 points early on, most games get a point and the top 2 continue to push upwards.

Seriously sometimes I think people should just check a weekly update change so there's enough happening to interest them.