By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Can someone explain The Evil Within to me? Did it just become available for pre order or why has it been rising so steadily for the last couple days?

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:

The Evil Within is moving quite fastly, for a game coming up in around 2 months in the PS4. Maybe it will give it quite the nice boost, and may sustain it, while Final Fantasy XV or the Type-O (is that remake coming out in Japan?)remake release in Japan.

And hopefully the stream going on this Thursday, helps Hyrule Warriors get into the charts. Though how much did Skyward Sword and the last Dynasty Warrior game did? It could be a good comparison, even though Hyrule Warriors, have two SKUs not present in COMG.

@bold depends what you mean by last DW game. Could be Empires, XL,SW3, PS4 or PS3 or PSV, Straight up DW8.

DerNebel said:
Can someone explain The Evil Within to me? Did it just become available for pre order or why has it been rising so steadily for the last couple days?

Its been available for about 3weeks now (maybe more). Its doing well, thats it. Its too early to say, many games can come very early but end up not getting alot. For now its definitely doing well (floating in the top 20 on japan amazon hourly ranking)

Vita has 5 entries on the chart and all 5 release in exactly 30 days.

Interesting

The rEVOLution is not being televised

GdaTyler said:
I don't understand all the Japanese hype for a revamped game from last year. Monster Hunter is a beast goddammit. O_O

But the same thing will happen in the West. You know GTAV Extra HD Edition will be one of the best-selling games of the year over here.

Around the Network

Yawn, wake me up when the Vita games start to move again. Toukiden you're starting to disappoint me.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

So, somebody decided that 9800¥ was too much for LE boobies, and decided to go with the regular version. Way to go Japan!

Well I'll be, this is the first time I've seen a minus! though that's probably because I don't view this thread often :P

MohammadBadir said:
Well I'll be, this is the first time I've seen a minus! though that's probably because I don't view this thread often :P

That is indeed the reason. Although, it's not often you see two different games with cancellations.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Farsala said:
Tlozjb said:

The Evil Within is moving quite fastly, for a game coming up in around 2 months in the PS4. Maybe it will give it quite the nice boost, and may sustain it, while Final Fantasy XV or the Type-O (is that remake coming out in Japan?)remake release in Japan.

And hopefully the stream going on this Thursday, helps Hyrule Warriors get into the charts. Though how much did Skyward Sword and the last Dynasty Warrior game did? It could be a good comparison, even though Hyrule Warriors, have two SKUs not present in COMG.

@bold depends what you mean by last DW game. Could be Empires, XL,SW3, PS4 or PS3 or PSV, Straight up DW8.

I guess that 8 would be the best comparison, since it is a numbered release, and I guess that part of the main line of the games.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst