By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
I'm not suprised The Evil Within is showing up. It's been in the top 15 of Famitsu's Most Wanted for many months now.

Famitsu's Most Wanted means very little to me at this point. Hyrule Warriors has been there too, and we see how much that did for it. If The Evil Within starts doing really well, I say it's out of it's own merit, not what a handful of Famitsu fans think. Then again, it might just fall of the charts again in a few days, who knows. I just don't place any more trust in Famitsu's Most Wanted than I do in Amazon rankings.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Boutros said:
I'm not suprised The Evil Within is showing up. It's been in the top 15 of Famitsu's Most Wanted for many months now.

Famitsu's Most Wanted means very little to me at this point. Hyrule Warriors has been there too, and we see how much that did for it. If The Evil Within starts doing really well, I say it's out of it's own merit, not what a handful of Famitsu fans think. Then again, it might just fall of the charts again in a few days, who knows. I just don't place any more trust in Famitsu's Most Wanted than I do in Amazon rankings.

How do you know it isn't just COMG that has little merit? 

Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Well, in the case of Hyrule Warriors, I think neither Famitsu nor COMG have any merit. Famitsu for the same reasons as above, and COMG because it doesn't have the best preorder options, and it just seems like people are preordering it more elsewhere for whatever reason. I guess ultimately we'll just have to see how it does when we see the sales charts at release. All I know is that regardless of sales, I'm going to buy it, and I'm going to love the shit out of it. The only real consequence sales will have is that I probably won't see a sequel. That sucks, but I can live with it.

hiska-kun said:

Today i went to GamesMaya (one of the retailer's blog we read and share information). And i introduced myself to the boss. I told her that i read her blog and i find it very useful. 

She was very surprised, and now she wrote an entry talking about me lol: 

That's nifty.  Also, Google Translate is a lot of fun.  Not all that useful, but fun.

Yay Danganronpa.

My dream is to see Lily White kick Printemps in the head.

Another vita game will  probably reach the 100K line FW! 4 days since it was available on preorder and already in top 20. It is first on amazon  3 days consecutive  which is considerable. This character is probably the reason of the Hype :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

a wild PS4 game appears!

Dangan Rompa is here?

Excellent.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hooray! This chart is actually halfway decent today!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

hiska-kun said:
outlawauron said:
hiska-kun said:

Destiny is going to be big in Japan.

Can't tell if trolling or not.

I'm sure it could get to 100k though.

Wanna bet? +200k

i live in japan and i do my own research. 

I just thought you were possibly taking a dig at PS4 with the comment. I'm aware that FPS have grown quite a bit in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

HylianSwordsman said:
Clyde32 said:

Well, in the case of Hyrule Warriors, I think neither Famitsu nor COMG have any merit. Famitsu for the same reasons as above, and COMG because it doesn't have the best preorder options, and it just seems like people are preordering it more elsewhere for whatever reason. I guess ultimately we'll just have to see how it does when we see the sales charts at release. All I know is that regardless of sales, I'm going to buy it, and I'm going to love the shit out of it. The only real consequence sales will have is that I probably won't see a sequel. That sucks, but I can live with it.

Well, we don't know if this is true yet. If Hyrule Warriors open with <40k, then we can say that it flopped and COMG was right.

We'll find out soon!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.