By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Soooooooo.... When does MonHun drop below 10pts a day? 😁

Around the Network
small44 said:
RealGamingExpert said:
So disappointing to still not see Hyrule Warriors on there... I think it looks like a good game and the zelda name would carry it to good sales... Apparently not.

Aren't spin off game always doing worse then original  one?

Yeah but i was hoping for atleast something! It didnt even show up yet and is release in a month already!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Boutros said:

Remember this?

First Day Sellthrough:

Youkai Watch 2 -70%
Honke (the gold one) version more popular.
The blog says One Million first Day.

---

One million first day means ~1.400 first shipment.

Media Create says shipment for Youkai Watch 2 was 1.428k for the week.

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

As always the blog was right. ;) I told you he is subscribed in Media Create and can see the real numbers.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

RealGamingExpert said:
So disappointing to still not see Hyrule Warriors on there... I think it looks like a good game and the zelda name would carry it to good sales... Apparently not.

Why would zelda help it? If anything it is the musou franchise that would carry it to good sales in Japan. And unfortunately for the Wii U most musou fans are on PS systems.

I mean per game musou games do not sell very much, but as a franchise it sells a million or more every year while Zelda could not manage half that in recent years.

hiska-kun said:

Remember this?

First Day Sellthrough:

Youkai Watch 2 -70%
Honke (the gold one) version more popular.
The blog says One Million first Day.

---

One million first day means ~1.400 first shipment.

Media Create says shipment for Youkai Watch 2 was 1.428k for the week.

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

As always the blog was right. ;) I told you he is subscribed in Media Create and can see the real numbers.

The problem isn't the credibility of his source material (first day sales), it's his interpretation of the numbers for the rest of the week that sucks.

He said 400k for Mario Kart 8 but it did 325k.

I'm sure he had actual access to first day sales but why did he fail to extrapolate to the rest of the week?

That's why I don't trust him.

Around the Network

At this rate Monster Hunter will top Smash Bros in 2-3 days. I wish they announed a Monster Hunter 4 version for WiiU.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

RealGamingExpert said:

Yeah but i was hoping for atleast something! It didnt even show up yet and is release in a month already!

The game can still make decent numbers since there are several reasons why it has not appeared here yet like that the treasure box edition is not available in this store and that the digital version is cheaper compared to the disc version, but still since the game has NOT showed up there is litle to none possibility that it will do good or very good numbers.

Michael-5 said:

At this rate Monster Hunter will top Smash Bros in 2-3 days. I wish they announed a Monster Hunter 4 version for WiiU.

I'm with ya on that...despite being a largely handheld series, MH just feels so much better on consoles. While MH4 looks wonderful, I would be 10x more hyped if it were coming to Wii U.

lol wii sports club. I wonder if it even sold in the 4 digit numbers? Releasing it physically was a total waste imo. It's probably going to also bomb in the west.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Ehh...... That's all I have to say really...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---