By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

More vita games to replace the vita games.

Around the Network

Vita strikes back! Yeah for IA/VT, by releasing later it will beat Sonipro and Imageepoch will go down

And gooooooooo Nep U! 7 points, you're 7 points away for greatness!

Fusioncode said:
Hyrule Warriors can't even muster 12 points? Is Nintendo not marketing this game or something?

They are doin a great job at marketing, they are releasing a new video for the game, showing some gameplay almost twice every week, and is also promoting the special editions (one of which is not available in COMG), it looks like the people is not pre-ordering but it is interested on the game, it currently the 4th most wanted game on famitsu list, but is not reflecting in this pre-order list yet.

Ugh... Look at all those new games that appeared on the charts... Just........ >_<

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

looking good, mostly ps3 and suprisingly as much vita as 3ds

hope 4 majora remake :D

Around the Network

oh, more purple than i expected. i didnt know there was a new corpse party coming and the new vocaloid game looks good =)

sundin13 said:
Trhawk said:
sundin13 said:
Blegh @.@ No comment

What are you talking about?  I don't understand.  Look at all those wonderful new entries.  You should share in my joy in the same way that I get to share in TBONE's Joy every day in this chart.

Oh yeah, IA/VT Colorful gets me off...what even is that? Corpse Party is cool, but its taking up two spots that I'd rather it not take up...

IA/VT >>>>> Zelda Muflop... deal with it....

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Why Hyrule Warriors?
Nintendo focused on you for this?

Message has been sent to HQ. No more WWHD or Hyrule Warriors. We want the real Zelda, now.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh come on Link.... be a fxxKING warrior!!!

Switch!!!

Clyde32 said:
Fusioncode said:
Hyrule Warriors can't even muster 12 points? Is Nintendo not marketing this game or something?

Maybe they are marketing the digital version. 

Wow. Maybe it'll get close to 10% of its physical sales then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.