By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

hahaha hyrule warriors :P

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:
hahaha hyrule warriors :P

This is no laughing matter.

Called it. :P

So still no Hyrule Warriors?...Well, I'll just keep my opinion to myself.

guys hyrule warriors will open around watch dogs numbers and give a 1500 boost like watch dogs and im calling it

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Poor Hyrule Warriors...

Smash is going to need to pick it up if it wants to stay in head of MH!

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

sundin13 said:

Oh yeah, IA/VT Colorful gets me off...what even is that? Corpse Party is cool, but its taking up two spots that I'd rather it not take up...

-smirks-

Oh, the Colorful game?  Another Vocaloid music game.  It's kind of pretty, though.  Last new IP Vocaloid game for the Vita seemed to flop so I'm interested in watching this one.

DerNebel said:
So still no Hyrule Warriors?...Well, I'll just keep my opinion to myself.

Just share it, I was actually hopeful for the game, I know the genre and style is kind of niche, with little support on the console, but this is a little short of a disaster and even with all the constant flow of videos coming out for the game it seems the preorders are not picking up. There is hope that other stores are getting better numbers and there could be some decent sales with the digital version being cheaper, but still the overall sales will be nothing extraordinary, I just hope it helps the console to keep some decent numbers till more tiltes come out, and that it gets a better future in America and Europe, my wife is waiting to see if a special edition is announced to pre-order.

Hyrule warriors is definetly going to bomb... ala Tropical Freeze?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

No mega surprises here.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.