By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:

Smash Bros is coming out September 13 in Japan.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

In comes Smash Bros.

Clyde32 said:
Maybe after E3 is over it will get better...

Compared to yesterday, today is pretty interesting.  

Unless the only way you're going to be interested in an update is Hyrule Warriors showing up.  

Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:
Maybe after E3 is over it will get better...

Compared to yesterday, today is pretty interesting.  

Unless the only way you're going to be interested in an update is Hyrule Warriors showing up.  

Anything from the wii u will do. If Bayonetta 2 shows up, I will lose my crap. If Zelda shows up I will jump off a building. 

Freedom Wars doing good numbers. IMO a 100k opening should be in the bag. Wonder if the FW+Panzer combo will lift Vita sales by a larger margin

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Anything from the wii u will do. If Bayonetta 2 shows up, I will lose my crap. If Zelda shows up I will jump off a building. 

There's no other console you're interested in supporting?

Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:

There's no other console you're interested in supporting?

I support the 3DS and Vita, I just think there are always games from those two on there, and when a wii u game shows up, it is awesome. I don't support the PS3 and PS4 as much. 

spurgeonryan said:
I hope E3 boosts pre-orders for Wii U in Japan!

How do you preorder a console that's been out for almost 2 years? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Clyde32 said:

I support the 3DS and Vita, I just think there are always games from those two on there, and when a wii u game shows up, it is awesome. I don't support the PS3 and PS4 as much. 

I understand how you feel.  Throughout 2012 until early 2013 there were hardly any Vita games on COMG.  But still, it was what it was.  The chart wasn't boring just because my console of choice wasn't on there much.  Other games can be exciting (and of other games, Youkai Watch has easily been the most unexpectedly exciting thing in quite some time).

I'm sure WiiU will turn up sooner or later.   

Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:

I understand how you feel.  Throughout 2012 until early 2013 there were hardly any Vita games on COMG.  But still, it was what it was.  The chart wasn't boring just because my console of choice wasn't on there much.  Other games can be exciting (and of other games, Youkai Watch has easily been the most unexpectedly exciting thing in quite some time).

I'm sure WiiU will turn up sooner or later.   

The main thing I want is something that will challenge Yokai watch, because that was an exciting moment when Yokai came onto the chartz.