By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

That's a lot of green for a weekday.

SSB a bit less dissapointing than yesterday ;)

Around the Network

Boring day for Yokai Watch 2. Pokémon Art Academy isn't really doing much either. Maybe Kresnik cursed it.

Anyhow, why does Japan get SSB 3DS so much earlier than us? Why do you hate us, Nintendo?

Clyde32 said:

The main thing I want is something that will challenge Yokai watch, because that was an exciting moment when Yokai came onto the chartz. 

Having two explosive games on the charts at once is usually the exception, rather than the norm (i.e. Pokemon & Monster Hunter overlapping somewhat last year).

You have to take solace in other things.  Like games exceeding publisher expectations!

Besides, we've got another explosive game on the charts already.  I suspect Smash 3DS should start hitting the big time soon.

Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:

The main thing I want is something that will challenge Yokai watch, because that was an exciting moment when Yokai came onto the chartz. 

Having two explosive games on the charts at once is usually the exception, rather than the norm (i.e. Pokemon & Monster Hunter overlapping somewhat last year).

You have to take solace in other things.  Like games exceeding publisher expectations!

Besides, we've got another explosive game on the charts already.  I suspect Smash 3DS should start hitting the big time soon.

And I'm excited for it. I like SSB Wii U more, so I'd be more excited for that. 

Rettaging.
I never have things to say .-.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

so when does Bayonetta 2 show up lol?

Fusioncode said:
spurgeonryan said:
I hope E3 boosts pre-orders for Wii U in Japan!

How do you preorder a console that's been out for almost 2 years? 

Well if it sells out then you can preorder it 😁 

Clyde32 said:
Kresnik said:
Clyde32 said:
Maybe after E3 is over it will get better...

Compared to yesterday, today is pretty interesting.  

Unless the only way you're going to be interested in an update is Hyrule Warriors showing up.  

Anything from the wii u will do. If Bayonetta 2 shows up, I will lose my crap. If Zelda shows up I will jump off a building. 

pls dont. we dont need more videogame related deaths.

The system sellers all on the 3DS now. We're looking at at least 4 more million sellers by the end of the year (two at least 2m+). Will be interesting to see how Smash Bros performs compared to the Wii U version

Freedom Wars saving up it's 1 preorder a day to blow it all in one day and make it look more impressive.

Such a tease.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.