By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Slightly better than yesterday, that's for sure!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Excellent!

FREEDOM WARS!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Kresnik said:

Seconded.

Do we know if Amazon.co.jp is even more unpredictable compared to US' Amazon due to limited use? I wonder how many people use Amazon in Japan because I know it's humungous in many western countries.

NintendoPie said:

Do we know if Amazon.co.jp is even more unpredictable compared to US' Amazon due to limited use? I wonder how many people use Amazon in Japan because I know it's humungous in many western countries.

You'd be better off asking Hiska/Baldr about that, since they live over there.  I've no idea, but I think it gets a fair amount of use.

My problem with it being used is that people use a game jumping to the top of the rankings as soon as it's put up for pre-order as some metric that it's doing really well.

Nearly every single game does this.  It's not a sign of anything.

Alas.

Around the Network

That's some serious increase for Freedom Wars. :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I guess im not the only one who liked the demo :)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

is it me or do you guys think smash 3ds is going to be huge?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
is it me or do you guys think smash 3ds is going to be huge?

I think your Raichu is huge.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share