Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:


Sony games are so expensive



Switch!!!

Around the Network

Why did Mario Kart 8 have to disappoint me?



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Okay ending for Mario Kart. Hoped for just a tad more, but I'll take it.

Still feeling pretty confident with 306k prediction, most WiiU games seem to have a good COMG/sales ratio. I'd be happy with anything above 250k.



I wonder when MHFG is up for preorders on Vita



fedfed said:

Sony games are so expensive

Costumers value them more



Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
fedfed said:

Sony games are so expensive

Costumers value them more


Or need to make up for the lack of buyers??? especially on Vita.... No really they are both japanese companies... i am surprised about the difference in price....



Switch!!!

fedfed said:
ryuzaki57 said:
fedfed said:

Sony games are so expensive

Costumers value them more


Or need to make up for the lack of buyers??? especially on Vita.... No really they are both japanese companies... i am surprised about the difference in price....

There's no standard MSRP in Japan, so publishers get to determine the price of everything. Typically, more niche titles are more expensive than others. Also, big titles like DQ, FF, and MGS tend to be $80-100,



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ryuzaki57 said:
I wonder when MHFG is up for preorders on Vita


It'll never show up, no one wants that game on the Vita.



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

outlawauron said:
fedfed said:
ryuzaki57 said:
fedfed said:

Sony games are so expensive

Costumers value them more


Or need to make up for the lack of buyers??? especially on Vita.... No really they are both japanese companies... i am surprised about the difference in price....

There's no standard MSRP in Japan, so publishers get to determine the price of everything. Typically, more niche titles are more expensive than others. Also, big titles like DQ, FF, and MGS tend to be $80-100,


I notice that when i first was looking out on COMG. Just crazy! Hyrule Warriors is also more than the Standard, though i do like that buying it digital is 1k yen cheaper! That limited edition though is about 14k yen! Comes with alot of stuff though. Bringing it here would be $100-$120!!!



Going high. 350,000 for Mario Kart. Retail and download.