By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Hopefully MK8 divides by zero tomorrow!

Well that would leave it on 0 so... You hate Mario Kart?? =P

you cant divide by zero,so no, it wont leave it on 0.

Around the Network

Technically if it divides by zero, by the chart of this thread it would leave it at 241 :P

But maaaaaaybe the regular division, and its result of infinity would be way better.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

ktay95 said:
sundin13 said:

Technically that would leave it at infinity ;P

Well my calc said 0, my computer says cannot divide by zero... stupid fucking computer =P

Get a new computer in this case!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ktay95 said:
sundin13 said:
ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Hopefully MK8 divides by zero tomorrow!

Well that would leave it on 0 so... You hate Mario Kart?? =P

Technically that would leave it at infinity ;P

Well my calc said 0, my computer says cannot divide by zero... stupid fucking computer =P

Get a new calc! jk

MK8 and YW are just beasting now. MK8 very impressive for a console with less than 2m sales and zero momentum. Should put the Wii U on top of the PS4 for a few weeks.

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
MK8 and YW are just beasting now. MK8 very impressive for a console with less than 2m sales and zero momentum. Should put the Wii U on top of the PS4 for a few weeks.

I wouldn't count on the Wii U being above the PS4 in Japan, for only a few weeks, I would say it will stay ahead till FFXV, a JRPG, or some anime games are released on it. The Wii U will not only have MK8, but it will have some small anime games on June, Wii Sports Club physically released in July, Hyrule Warriors on August, and Bayonetta 2 on a unknown a month in summer. It should be ahead for quite awhile, beginning this week.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Lots of maths talk here. I like that.

Still, "dividing by zero" isn't a possibility. You can find the limit of something that tends to a value that would include "dividing by zero" ofcourse, but not the value itself. So if we start "dividing by zero" then we're all doomed

Also, lots of hopes and dreams riding on you Krezzy. You'd better not let everyone down now...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Tlozjb said:
kopstudent89 said:

I wouldn't count on the Wii U being above the PS4 in Japan, for only a few weeks, I would say it will stay ahead till FFXV, a JRPG, or some anime games are released on it. The Wii U will not only have MK8, but it will have some small anime games on June, Wii Sports Club physically released in July, Hyrule Warriors on August, and Bayonetta 2 on a unknown a month in summer. It should be ahead for quite awhile, beginning this week.

Yet, i would not say that will stay at top of vita there. Will be fun to wacth.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

Only if Lightning is a playable character.

OMG FINAL FANTASY KART!!

Go go go!!

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You mean, chocobo's Racing 2? http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocobo_Racing

flagstaad said:
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

Only if Lightning is a playable character.

OMG FINAL FANTASY KART!!

Go go go!!

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You mena, chocobo's Racin 2? http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocobo_Racing

Damn it, now youve reminded me of the cancelled Chocobo Racing 3DS game. I was so pumped for that  ( つ Д `)