By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Hopefully MK8 divides by zero tomorrow!

Well that would leave it on 0 so... You hate Mario Kart?? =P

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Facepalm

Did you even read the rest of the comments... its not my fault my calculator is retarded 

ktay95 said:
Clyde32 said:
ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Facepalm

Did you even read the rest of the comments... its not my fault my calculator is retarded 

I read them, but I coouldn't pass on that opportunity

We need to update our ranking system. I'm very confused.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
We need to update our ranking system. I'm very confused.

We have no ranking system. One person making up random phrases and puting it in their sig means nothing until Boutros does it

Around the Network

If mario kart 8 gets behind Mario Kart 7 ill punch some kittens, puppies, kresniks!!

justiceiro said:
Tlozjb said:
kopstudent89 said:
MK8 and YW are just beasting now. MK8 very impressive for a console with less than 2m sales and zero momentum. Should put the Wii U on top of the PS4 for a few weeks.

I wouldn't count on the Wii U being above the PS4 in Japan, for only a few weeks, I would say it will stay ahead till FFXV, a JRPG, or some anime games are released on it. The Wii U will not only have MK8, but it will have some small anime games on June, Wii Sports Club physically released in July, Hyrule Warriors on August, and Bayonetta 2 on a unknown a month in summer. It should be ahead for quite awhile, beginning this week.

Yet, i would not say that will stay at top of vita there. Will be fun to wacth.

Yeah, afront of the VIta it will not stay, it will probably alocate itself around 5k above PS4, and around 2k below Vita, well that is if the Vita doesn't continue going down, and the continous releases it sees, can maintain it and give a bit of the boost, if not Wii U will maintain itself on second place, only behind the 3DS, and the "Nintendo Pac-Man" may reappear in the pie chart.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

POE said:

If mario kart 8 gets behind Mario Kart 7 ill punch some kittens, puppies, kresniks!!

Thats so rude, I'll help you out!!! JK, Kres :(

So close....

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Marioooooooooooooooo KART!!!! Good Race! You won the WiiU Gran Prix at least!

But... GOOOOOOOOOO SSB! F*** Yes!

Persona Q!!! YW2! Nintendomination!!!