By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ok day for Yokai.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Michael-5 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Michael-5 said:
BlowoverKing said:
HEY, this is an AMERICAN thread so keep the language to American only damn it!

What's American? I thought I was typing in English this whole time......

Also when did USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,Chile, etc all speak American?

AND WHY IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!

And SINCE WHEN American is a language?!

EXACTLY!

360 million Americans speak English (USA + Canada). Meanwhile over 200 million speak Spanish (Mexico, Chile, Argentina + others), and another 200 million speak Portugese (Brazil). That's a pretty mixed bag, with every language taking less then half the pie.

Also.....if anything, wouldn't we all be speaking Indian? India has 1.3 billion people and English is the official language.

----

I hate when Americans think USA = America = World.... I heard Jeremy Clarkson once say this "Americans think America is the best because they haven't been anywhere else." It's 100% true, I wish I lived in Europe.

While we're on the subject...shouldn't you guys all be in bed?

In Europe it was morning when I posted that. In India it would have been evening.

Now it's getting late in India and mid-day in Europe.

DemoniOtaku said:

India have various languages, like China.. Spain too, one of the is the castellan, which is the language that the rest of the world know as Spanish. And actually there are more than 500 millions of spanish speakers. And Portuguese is talked in portugal too :) and there are more than 270 million of peoples talking it.

Was refering to Spanish Speakers in America only (South America and North). I don't think that many over 200 million speak Spanish (was too lazy to add up the smaller countries), but then again don't a third of Americans (US) speak fluent Spanish?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Clyde32 said:

While we're on the subject...shouldn't you guys all be in bed?

In Europe it was morning when I posted that. In India it would have been evening.

Now it's getting late in India and mid-day in Europe.

DemoniOtaku said:

India have various languages, like China.. Spain too, one of the is the castellan, which is the language that the rest of the world know as Spanish. And actually there are more than 500 millions of spanish speakers. And Portuguese is talked in portugal too :) and there are more than 270 million of peoples talking it.

Was refering to Spanish Speakers in America only (South America and North). I don't think that many over 200 million speak Spanish (was too lazy to add up the smaller countries), but then again don't a third of Americans (US) speak fluent Spanish?

It's nice to know you didn't catch the sarcasm in my comment. 

Holy cow, -10 for Idolm@ster is awful. Namco's DLC policy coming back to hurt them? Finally?!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Jeez Idolmaster XD Mk8 on slow mode

Around the Network

Been following the charts a bit, though never really post. Today seemed particularly bizarre, however. I can't imagine that many people changing their minds the day of the release like that unless something drastic happened. There's probably a reasonable explanation for it.

Also, gotta the irony of the indignant and self-righteous bashing of Americans in response to perceived ignorance/arrogance, when it was clearly a joke. Knee-jerk reactions at their finest.

Idolmaster beasting.

Also, this website is British, not American. So everyone start using British spelling from now.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Idolmaster beasting.

Also, this website is British, not American. So everyone start using British spelling from now.

Actually, it's hosted out of Miami, Flroida.   We should all speak Cuban.

;)

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Troll_Whisperer said:
Idolmaster beasting.

Eh man, ahm gannin' te tha booza!

Viper1 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Idolmaster beasting.

Actually, it's hosted out of Miami, Flroida.   We should all speak Cuban.

;)

I wouldn't mind speaking SPANISH since I know it since middle-school!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---