By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Michael-5 said:
BlowoverKing said:
HEY, this is an AMERICAN thread so keep the language to American only damn it!

What's American? I thought I was typing in English this whole time......

Also when did USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,Chile, etc all speak American?

AND WHY IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!

And SINCE WHEN American is a language?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Japanese people have finally realized that Idolm@ster is a stupid title and doesn't make any sense. Good for them.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

LMAO @ idolm@ster

Guys, the whole "American" thing was almost certainly a joke. I promise no one in America actually calls the language that.

Okay, now that's settled...

Important question....

Should we have the option to delete polls?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Important question....

96.14% of people think yes. The other 3.86%? No clue.

Farsala said:
Clyde32 said:

Important question....

96.14% of people think yes. The other 3.86%? No clue.

Well...they'd better make up their minds, because it's about time we had a new poll.

DemoniOtaku said:
Michael-5 said:
BlowoverKing said:
HEY, this is an AMERICAN thread so keep the language to American only damn it!

What's American? I thought I was typing in English this whole time......

Also when did USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,Chile, etc all speak American?

AND WHY IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!

And SINCE WHEN American is a language?!

EXACTLY!

BraLoD said:

Well, we need to keep a single language here so this don't go out of control, and if people are here reading the thread they probably know how to read/write in English.
But yes, that was just ignorant to the max, American language, LOL, the English language is not even born in America, it came from Europe to the USA and CANADA, but the biggest part of America speaks Spanish or related languages (also European born). And Portuguese is really relevant too (European born too), having nearly 200M speakers in Brazil. American native languages are only alive in a few indian native speakers. So nothing really American here.
And last, this is a Japanese related thread, how did he come to think America have anithing to do with the thread? Just because everyone is speaking English around here? Nonsense.

360 million Americans speak English (USA + Canada). Meanwhile over 200 million speak Spanish (Mexico, Chile, Argentina + others), and another 200 million speak Portugese (Brazil). That's a pretty mixed bag, with every language taking less then half the pie.

Also.....if anything, wouldn't we all be speaking Indian? India has 1.3 billion people and English is the official language.

----

I hate when Americans think USA = America = World.... I heard Jeremy Clarkson once say this "Americans think America is the best because they haven't been anywhere else." It's 100% true, I wish I lived in Europe.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

You all totally missed the sarcasim in his post lol.

shakarak said:

You all totally missed the sarcasim in his post lol.

I was wondering when someone would speak up.