By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Clyde32 said:
shakarak said:

You all totally missed the sarcasim in his post lol.

I was wondering when someone would speak up.

I did on the last page, I guess no one noticed.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Clyde32 said:
shakarak said:

You all totally missed the sarcasim in his post lol.

I was wondering when someone would speak up.

I did on the last page, I guess no one noticed.

Lol, you don't get enough credit around here. 

American is the language of scholars and gentlemen.

Michael-5 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Michael-5 said:
BlowoverKing said:
HEY, this is an AMERICAN thread so keep the language to American only damn it!

What's American? I thought I was typing in English this whole time......

Also when did USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,Chile, etc all speak American?

AND WHY IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!

And SINCE WHEN American is a language?!

EXACTLY!

BraLoD said:

Well, we need to keep a single language here so this don't go out of control, and if people are here reading the thread they probably know how to read/write in English.
But yes, that was just ignorant to the max, American language, LOL, the English language is not even born in America, it came from Europe to the USA and CANADA, but the biggest part of America speaks Spanish or related languages (also European born). And Portuguese is really relevant too (European born too), having nearly 200M speakers in Brazil. American native languages are only alive in a few indian native speakers. So nothing really American here.
And last, this is a Japanese related thread, how did he come to think America have anithing to do with the thread? Just because everyone is speaking English around here? Nonsense.

360 million Americans speak English (USA + Canada). Meanwhile over 200 million speak Spanish (Mexico, Chile, Argentina + others), and another 200 million speak Portugese (Brazil). That's a pretty mixed bag, with every language taking less then half the pie.

Also.....if anything, wouldn't we all be speaking Indian? India has 1.3 billion people and English is the official language.

----

I hate when Americans think USA = America = World.... I heard Jeremy Clarkson once say this "Americans think America is the best because they haven't been anywhere else." It's 100% true, I wish I lived in Europe.

While we're on the subject...shouldn't you guys all be in bed?

Michael-5 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Michael-5 said:
BlowoverKing said:
HEY, this is an AMERICAN thread so keep the language to American only damn it!

What's American? I thought I was typing in English this whole time......

Also when did USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,Chile, etc all speak American?

AND WHY IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE?!?!?!?!

And SINCE WHEN American is a language?!

EXACTLY!

BraLoD said:

Well, we need to keep a single language here so this don't go out of control, and if people are here reading the thread they probably know how to read/write in English.
But yes, that was just ignorant to the max, American language, LOL, the English language is not even born in America, it came from Europe to the USA and CANADA, but the biggest part of America speaks Spanish or related languages (also European born). And Portuguese is really relevant too (European born too), having nearly 200M speakers in Brazil. American native languages are only alive in a few indian native speakers. So nothing really American here.
And last, this is a Japanese related thread, how did he come to think America have anithing to do with the thread? Just because everyone is speaking English around here? Nonsense.

360 million Americans speak English (USA + Canada). Meanwhile over 200 million speak Spanish (Mexico, Chile, Argentina + others), and another 200 million speak Portugese (Brazil). That's a pretty mixed bag, with every language taking less then half the pie.

Also.....if anything, wouldn't we all be speaking Indian? India has 1.3 billion people and English is the official language.

----

I hate when Americans think USA = America = World.... I heard Jeremy Clarkson once say this "Americans think America is the best because they haven't been anywhere else." It's 100% true, I wish I lived in Europe.

India have various languages, like China.. Spain too, one of the is the castellan, which is the language that the rest of the world know as Spanish. And actually there are more than 500 millions of spanish speakers. And Portuguese is talked in portugal too :) and there are more than 270 million of peoples talking it.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Infaous will shows up tomorrow

sad for Idol Master

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

wrong thread XD

Clyde32 said:

Lol, you don't get enough credit around here. 

I know right, I get less respect than Rodney Dangerfield. And from what I hear, he got none.

-10 points for Idolm@ster?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Oh my wow. That is a shocking last day for Idolmaster...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.