By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - April

how many alts i wonder,

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

anus.playstation? LOL

NiKKoM said:
Smeags is the mod vgchartz deserves!

smeags is the mod that vgchartz deserves, but not the one it needs!

pourin out a bottle for M.U.G.E.N.

arcane_chaos said:
pourin out a bottle for M.U.G.E.N.

To M.U.G.E.N.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
VGKing sad:
How can people be getting 20-30day bans? Seriously, do they not learn from their mistakes? At what point do these people get permans? Their mod history has to be pages long.

There are 35 mod notes in my mod history. 14 of which were bans.

Ive been "banned" for a combined total 135 days. 87 of those days actually came from one mod.

Wow...He really didn't care for you that much, did he?

Oh well, I think you won in the sense that you're still here. :P

Not much!

And you lot will never get rid of me! Bwahahaha

Carl2291 said:
VGKing sad:
How can people be getting 20-30day bans? Seriously, do they not learn from their mistakes? At what point do these people get permans? Their mod history has to be pages long.

There are 35 mod notes in my mod history. 14 of which were bans.

Ive been "banned" for a combined total 135 days. 87 of those days actually came from one mod.

I only have 9 bans which add up to only 15 days. I've definitely learned from my mistakes. 

VGKing said:

I only have 9 bans which add up to only 15 days. I've definitely learned from my mistakes. 

9 bans... 15 days

14 bans... 135 days

I was so unlucky back in the day. You new guys have it easy. It makes me laugh when people say the mods we have now are too strict. A lot of them have no idea at all how it used to be

My last ban was actually before you signed up to VGChartz. I feel accomplished.

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

9 bans... 15 days

14 bans... 135 days

I was so unlucky back in the day. You new guys have it easy. It makes me laugh when people say the mods we have now are too strict. A lot of them have no idea at all how it used to be

Top Trumps eh?

Longest ban - 45 days.

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

9 bans... 15 days

14 bans... 135 days

C'mon you weren't really banned for 135 days. Subtracting the overturned decisions you were banned for 79 days....
still a lot :P :P :P