By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I get a 3DS or save money for the Wii U?

Get the 3DS now or save the money?

Get the 3DS 156 63.93%

Save the money 86 35.25%

Total:242
spurgeonryan said:
EEEEK! I would just save for a Wii U. That is expensive for a 3DS. Nintendo needs to fix its business in other countries.

3ds games at my store costs 103,32 USD. 

Around the Network

^Holy dolphins! That's more than 2x MSRP! Where do live that over prices that much!? Regardless I feel sorry for yah. D:

wii U ohh fuck too late you got the 3DS, no problem 3DS y the best handhelm ever :)

34 years playing games.

So far Fire Emblem is amazing. Love all the support emphasis, it makes you strategize a lot more. 

3D Land is also really good, but I'm probably not going to play it much until I finish FF  

Nintendo and PC gamer

I also want a 3ds, looks like a better investment than the Wii u in my opinion

Around the Network

@osed125:
Glad ya like it! I'm sure you don't have any regrets now hehe.
Btw what difficulty did you start on? You sound like a FE vet so perhaps you went with loony lunatic?

Einsam_Delphin said:
@osed125:
Glad ya like it! I'm sure you don't have any regrets now hehe.
Btw what difficulty did you start on? You sound like a FE vet so perhaps you went with loony lunatic?

I always start new games on normal. No difference here even though I'm a Fire Emblem vet. Only got one game over so far and it was a really stupid mistake lol.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Einsam_Delphin said:
^He already got one. :P

@OPer:
Everything under Wireless is free, but everything in the outrealm gate you have to pay for. Even without that stuff you should still be able to fully enjoy the game. Also, if you ever want to get another 3DS game, I'd recommend looking up Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

I would also recommend those games, as well as:

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed 3DS

Star Fox 64 3D

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (check out the official 4 minute long Japanese trailer)

Resident Evil: Revelations 3DS (better then the crappy Home Console version)

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Project X Zone

Batman Arkham Origins 2 (only on 3DS)

Dillon's Rolling Western

Nano Assault EX

Harmo Knight

3DS has way more worthwhile software.

@Kaizar:
How could we forget Ocarina of Time 3D? D: