By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you live in fear of the Mods? Does Micro-management have to end on the Chartz? Come join Banned Anonymous and learn the 12 step process to never be banned again!

walsufnir said:

It is one thing to post in a way that's bannable or worth for a warning but keeping a calm tone is also welcome, of course. I know some people keep a distant and slightly insulting tone to seem objective but to help discussions not getting too personal it would be better to keep out "l2read" and other lecturing comments. Why do you even tell people they should l2read? Of course they can - if they didn't understand it, show them their failures in a calm way and everyone will be happy :)

I only reported a person one time and I think a community has the possibility to have better discussions on their own instead of crying for mommy if someone kicks your sand castle.

So something that doesn't concern you at all upsets you? Wow, I'm really not sure how to respond to that weird cognitive path.

And I already said it's best to be constructive:

Or you can just be a nice person and say positive and/or constructive things.

I'm not going to be calm when someone puts words in my mouth and I think it's appalling that isn't a bannable offense; it's libelous. 

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
walsufnir said:

It is one thing to post in a way that's bannable or worth for a warning but keeping a calm tone is also welcome, of course. I know some people keep a distant and slightly insulting tone to seem objective but to help discussions not getting too personal it would be better to keep out "l2read" and other lecturing comments. Why do you even tell people they should l2read? Of course they can - if they didn't understand it, show them their failures in a calm way and everyone will be happy :)

I only reported a person one time and I think a community has the possibility to have better discussions on their own instead of crying for mommy if someone kicks your sand castle.

So something that doesn't concern you at all upsets you? Wow, I'm really not sure how to respond to that weird cognitive path.

And I already said it's best to be constructive:

Or you can just be a nice person and say positive and/or constructive things.

I'm not going to be calm when someone puts words in my mouth and I think it's appalling that isn't a bannable offense; it's libelous. 

I see where this is leading and I think it's of no use to discuss this any further. Have fun!

Why would i live in fear of the mods? They are here to keep the forums tidy and civil and they seem to be doing a pretty good job. People have to respect the forum rules.

I have broken a rule once and was banned for the first time ever in a forum, but they were right so i had no complaints and made sure not to repeat the same mistake, even though what i said was completely true.

No-one should be living in "fear" of the mods. Just don't break the forum rules, be kind and you'll be fine.

The mods aren't out to get you, or anyone. They only moderate when it is neccessary.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Only people causing issues would be afraid of mods.

Me excluded from this haha. I have been banned a couple times for ways I said something, but I have accepted it as yer my fault, probably could have worded it better. At the same time I have gotten away with a few things when in a pissed of state lol. SO the status quo is balanced.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
I don't live in fear of the mods.

I say and do whatever the heck I please.

same here.

for me it doesnt always work for some reason.  hey ho..

That is weird but I think that because I never reported you @kowen .

PS. What I said is true... I never reported anybody in VGCs... just some reports about dup threads but that is to lock the thread and not the ban.

richardhutnik said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
We have mods?

And this image now comes to mind...

We need mods now!  NO MORE PONIES!

Gonna give me nightmares!

spurgeonryan said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
I don't live in fear of the mods.

I say and do whatever the heck I please.

same here.

for me it doesnt always work for some reason.  hey ho..

That is weird but I think that because I never reported you @kowen .

PS. What I said is true... I never reported anybody in VGCs... just some reports about dup threads but that is to lock the thread and not the ban.

I never report anyone either, unless it is to prove a point or to lock Conegamers Olympics thread.

@ Conegamer

Keep campaigning for the postion. they love it!

I have no idea what you mean, or what you have against my Olympics thread...

I think the modes here are ridiculous. I just got a ban for this post in a topic about the lenght of TW101:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5312787

This is just pitiful. No wonder MUGEN left this site because of the mods.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
I think the modes here are ridiculous. I just got a ban for this post in a topic about the lenght of TW101:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5312787

This is just pitiful. No wonder MUGEN left this site because of the mods.

I don't think that is why he left...but if you have a mod problem, tell Axumblade. Talking about it in the forums will only get you into more troublem