Forums - General Discussion - Do you live in fear of the Mods? Does Micro-management have to end on the Chartz? Come join Banned Anonymous and learn the 12 step process to never be banned again!

I was once permabanned once for telling a mod he was wrong for celebrating the closure of a studio he didn't like. My ban was dropped, I guess, and I don't see that mod anymore.

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
We have mods?

And this image now comes to mind...

JayWood2010 said:
No. I dont think the mods are strict enough. There is some cases that i should have been banned and wasnt. And then there is ban I have that was an unwritten rule that I actualyl talked to the moderator about. Although I saw no reason in asking it to be uplifted. I think the moderating system on this site is sketchy and is unsure on what should be moderated. Specially the mixed messages that goes around.

Over the past few months it's become quite clear to me that you secretly think you're a moderator.  You seem to have this fascination with what actual Moderators ought to be doing, instead of simply existing as a regular user like everyone else.  You have a predilection for creating threads in which you are essentially setting traps in which you set a wide net for users you don't like, and just wait with baited breath for them to come into your thread, give you exactly what you're looking for, and then go on some crusade in which you attempt to get as many users as possible banned.

It's really quite extraordinary.  I frequent VGChartz and Neogaf quite regularly, and I have to say you have a talent, albeit quite possibly the most obnoxious talent I've ever come across.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:
JayWood2010 said:
No. I dont think the mods are strict enough. There is some cases that i should have been banned and wasnt. And then there is ban I have that was an unwritten rule that I actualyl talked to the moderator about. Although I saw no reason in asking it to be uplifted. I think the moderating system on this site is sketchy and is unsure on what should be moderated. Specially the mixed messages that goes around.

Over the past few months it's become quite clear to me that you secretly think you're a moderator.  You seem to have this fascination with what actual Moderators ought to be doing, instead of simply existing as a regular user like everyone else.  You have a predilection for creating threads in which you are essentially setting traps in which you set a wide net for users you don't like, and just wait with baited breath for them to come into your thread, give you exactly what you're looking for, and then go on some crusade in which you attempt to get as many users as possible banned.

It's really quite extraordinary.  I frequent VGChartz and Neogaf quite regularly, and I have to say you have a talent, albeit quite possibly the most obnoxious talent I've ever come across.

Maybe you should point out these threads where Im trying to bait people because no I dont do that.  That is ok though, I dont believe ive ever even talked to you before.  Believe what you want to.

EDIT: I have also stated before that I would not be a good mod.  I am in far too many debates for something like that.  But i do not go around baiting people.

I actually like the Mod team on this site for the most part. They seem laid back to me, and typically the only time I see them posting is when they're merely joining in regular conversation.

There are only a select few instigators on this forum... everyone already knows who they are.

VGChartz is a fun place to browse, read, and occasionally post. Whether it be sales, the latest interesting things to happen in the games industry, or something else entirely. I continue to enjoy my time here.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

Not at all. Usual suspects reported me sometimes but mods didn't even write me. I have no problems with them but some bans are laughable, I think. Seems some users here are reporting to mods frequently.

ManusJustus said:
I was once permabanned once for telling a mod he was wrong for celebrating the closure of a studio he didn't like. My ban was dropped, I guess, and I don't see that mod anymore.

You remember who it was?

I'm not afraid of the mods, i have no reason to be afraid

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'll ban myself if I ever get tired of users on this site. Gotten 1 warning, 1 wrist slap, and 1 user requested ban. Almost felt like permabanning myself from this site a month or two ago.

I don't live in fear of the mods.

I say and do whatever the heck I please.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger