By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you live in fear of the Mods? Does Micro-management have to end on the Chartz? Come join Banned Anonymous and learn the 12 step process to never be banned again!

Sal.Paradise said:

I've heard that reporting badgie or rol is actually a bannable offense.

I once reported both of them in the same day.  I got two perma-bans but they cancelled each other out.

I live on the edge.

Around the Network

LMAO, this is an amazing OP. Well done.

In truth I haven't found it hard to avoid moderation since I joined this site. Just don't say anything especially mean about a person, group or idea.

TheLastStarFighter said:

In truth I haven't found it hard to avoid moderation since I joined this site. Just don't say anything especially mean about a person, group or idea.

Nice hints... just not discuss your ideias with anybody .

La li lu le lo? What are you talking about? Afraid of who?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Ive been banned once in almost 5 years. And it was for a gif in my sig being too long.

So no I dont live in fear of the mods at all. Just respect the web site and its users and youll be fine

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

Nice hints... just not discuss your ideias with anybody .

I discuss my ideas all the time. I'm just not insulting to other people's ideas.

I was once permabanned once for telling a mod he was wrong for celebrating the closure of a studio he didn't like. My ban was dropped, I guess, and I don't see that mod anymore.

Ssenkahdavic said:
We have mods?

And this image now comes to mind...

JayWood2010 said:
No. I dont think the mods are strict enough. There is some cases that i should have been banned and wasnt. And then there is ban I have that was an unwritten rule that I actualyl talked to the moderator about. Although I saw no reason in asking it to be uplifted. I think the moderating system on this site is sketchy and is unsure on what should be moderated. Specially the mixed messages that goes around.

Over the past few months it's become quite clear to me that you secretly think you're a moderator.  You seem to have this fascination with what actual Moderators ought to be doing, instead of simply existing as a regular user like everyone else.  You have a predilection for creating threads in which you are essentially setting traps in which you set a wide net for users you don't like, and just wait with baited breath for them to come into your thread, give you exactly what you're looking for, and then go on some crusade in which you attempt to get as many users as possible banned.

It's really quite extraordinary.  I frequent VGChartz and Neogaf quite regularly, and I have to say you have a talent, albeit quite possibly the most obnoxious talent I've ever come across.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:
JayWood2010 said:
No. I dont think the mods are strict enough. There is some cases that i should have been banned and wasnt. And then there is ban I have that was an unwritten rule that I actualyl talked to the moderator about. Although I saw no reason in asking it to be uplifted. I think the moderating system on this site is sketchy and is unsure on what should be moderated. Specially the mixed messages that goes around.

Over the past few months it's become quite clear to me that you secretly think you're a moderator.  You seem to have this fascination with what actual Moderators ought to be doing, instead of simply existing as a regular user like everyone else.  You have a predilection for creating threads in which you are essentially setting traps in which you set a wide net for users you don't like, and just wait with baited breath for them to come into your thread, give you exactly what you're looking for, and then go on some crusade in which you attempt to get as many users as possible banned.

It's really quite extraordinary.  I frequent VGChartz and Neogaf quite regularly, and I have to say you have a talent, albeit quite possibly the most obnoxious talent I've ever come across.

Maybe you should point out these threads where Im trying to bait people because no I dont do that.  That is ok though, I dont believe ive ever even talked to you before.  Believe what you want to.

EDIT: I have also stated before that I would not be a good mod.  I am in far too many debates for something like that.  But i do not go around baiting people.