By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else have a soft spot for the Saturn?

the saturn is something that i want to play so much but in my country sems hard to get games for it, it's such a shame that the virtual console or psn haven't released some games

Around the Network

Gimme dat Clockwork Knight!

Virtua cop and Ultimate MK 3 were what hooked me to that console as soon as it released in my region. But soon after, it was simply trounced by the PS1 console graced by Gran Turismo and Tekken. I had no reason to look back at Saturn then.

Best controller ever, plus lots of its games had redbook audio; great sound quality and you could listen them in any cd player.

I actually got my Saturn for the first time ever a few years back. I was lucky to find a guy selling it with X-men vs Street Fighter (My favourite fighter) and Marvel vs Street Fighter (I lost my PSX copy). Couldn't be happier with it. Imported Dungeons and Dragons collection. I just need Magic Knight Ray Earth.

Around the Network

It was a great system shame it didn't have more games. Sega gave it incredible support though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I loved my Saturn (which is still with me, stored away) and played it for an inordinate amount of time. What other console would have brought me the game in my avatar?

Unfortunately never had the opportunity to play the Saturn.

I used to play it a lot when I was younger, it was a great console.

I remember playing 40 winks and a classic Genesis collection with a motorcycle game, Golden Axe, and Streets of Rage on it at a friends house.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers