By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:

Bingo - "this is after all the internet". Frankly the people who are good at debating are generally in such a posistion in life that they don't go onto forums. Only because of my current work situation am I on here, so honestly I don't expect to meet anyone who can argue a point well on the web. I've been on other forums as well to no avail. And before I begin to sound pretentious (too late I know) check my sig and what I said about the impact the Wii will have with regard to core gamers years ago - essentially I predicted that the Wii U was going to be a disaster as it's a non-core orientated console and yet apparently the group consensus is that I hate Nintendo because I understand the market better than they Nintendo do....

It's actually a bit ironic that you go on about how awesome you are at debating and agrees with me that "this is after all the internet" ^^

Yep. In an ideal world I wouldn't be here, but alas, when life gives us lemons :p 

We squeeze and bash them to lemonade?

I was going to say dig deep, bunker down and pray everyone else gets cancer, but yeah, that works as well...

Around the Network
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:

Yep. In an ideal world I wouldn't be here, but alas, when life gives us lemons :p 

We squeeze and bash them to lemonade?

I was going to say dig deep, bunker down and pray everyone else gets cancer, but yeah, that works as well...

How could lemons give people cancer? It's YOUR lemons, shouldn't you be the one getting cancer then? And why dig yourself down if you have cancer; it only makes it a lot harder getting to the hospital.... =/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
DanneSandin said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

i remember that time, if you write something bad about microsoft the dude insta quote you  trying to make you slip , i never respond when he tried to do this to me cause i knew i could get banned , i had always a feeling that he had lots of friends in moderation and a word from him and you banned.

i can be wrong but that was what i fell at that time.

But sending pm´s to the people he didnt like? wtf

I've heard some stories about this guy.... Seems like the worst douche to have graced this site since _ever_

he never was a douche to me maibe cause i avoided him in discussions about microsoft, when i saw the thread that was the reason the guy left i was kinda shocked and now conegamer said he sent pm´s to him ... like carl said the dude was a good actor.

I don't think I've seen that thread... Or maybe I have... Can't really remember. And sending hateful PM's is the definition of being a douche ^^ Well, it's nice he could be nice to others as well I guess =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Well, I guess I can actually give an answer.

Only users that I have a heavy dislike or feud with were:

Jarrod
Samus Aran (this was more of stubborn stance for his burn against me)

There some people that I didn't get along with, but these two were the ones that really got me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't tend to feud online, but yesterday on here was the first time I was threatened to be reported by another member. Honestly, I just feel bad for the guy.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

Probably the best example of Seece.

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
I certainly hope not! I had an argument when I joined this site with Ethomaz about Metal Gear Rising, then with some other user who has Ike (from Fire Emblem) as an avatar about the games on the Xbox 360, but I found these two very cool people! No, not feuds.

just you wait you xbox gamer.... just you wait!!

C'mon, you love me. You wouldn't start a feud with me even if I asked you to do so. Even Pezus loves me. =3

ok fine!! you are off the hook for now mister

I'll invite you to a coffee eventually, don't cha' worry!

i hate coffee!!! 

Carl2291 said:

Yes, this is that thread I was talking about NinPie!

But yeah, it's amazing how long he got away with it for. These PM's which he sent me were particularly bad, if not worse at times (given the stress I was under). I always imagine he'd come back at some point, but it's not happened yet. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's another user on this site, even.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Carl2291 said:

That thread. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't think I have a particular feud with someone (does anyone have one with me?), but I believe anything NinjaBlade writes is complete bullshit and make sure to let him know this.