By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
Well considering my educations is far superior to most here, I expect to be in a feud with most as many have never been educated as to what a fallacy is or how to debate properly.

Well, considering we have several members that have an IQ over 130 here you might have your work cut out for you.

High IQ =/= can debate well. So no, I doubt my work is cut out for me here. 

High IQ and university could pose a challange

Yet to meet that type of user here. Most just rage-quit debates and don't present any sort of argument; just a premise and a fallacy or two for good measure. 

Well, some time's gotta be the first, right? You're bound to run into someone like that sooner or later... IF they actually do exist... This is after all the internet

Bingo - "this is after all the internet". Frankly the people who are good at debating are generally in such a posistion in life that they don't go onto forums. Only because of my current work situation am I on here, so honestly I don't expect to meet anyone who can argue a point well on the web. I've been on other forums as well to no avail. And before I begin to sound pretentious (too late I know) check my sig and what I said about the impact the Wii will have with regard to core gamers years ago - essentially I predicted that the Wii U was going to be a disaster as it's a non-core orientated console and yet apparently the group consensus is that I hate Nintendo because I understand the market better than they Nintendo do....

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

i hate coffee!!! 

I hate YOU!!! How can you hate coffee?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Mazty said:

Bingo - "this is after all the internet". Frankly the people who are good at debating are generally in such a posistion in life that they don't go onto forums. Only because of my current work situation am I on here, so honestly I don't expect to meet anyone who can argue a point well on the web. I've been on other forums as well to no avail. And before I begin to sound pretentious (too late I know) check my sig and what I said about the impact the Wii will have with regard to core gamers years ago - essentially I predicted that the Wii U was going to be a disaster as it's a non-core orientated console and yet apparently the group consensus is that I hate Nintendo because I understand the market better than they Nintendo do....

It's actually a bit ironic that you go on about how awesome you are at debating and agrees with me that "this is after all the internet" ^^

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

i remember that time, if you write something bad about microsoft the dude insta quote you  trying to make you slip , i never respond when he tried to do this to me cause i knew i could get banned , i had always a feeling that he had lots of friends in moderation and a word from him and you banned.

i can be wrong but that was what i fell at that time.

But sending pm´s to the people he didnt like? wtf

I've heard some stories about this guy.... Seems like the worst douche to have graced this site since _ever_

pezus said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
Well considering my educations is far superior to most here, I expect to be in a feud with most as many have never been educated as to what a fallacy is or how to debate properly.

Well, considering we have several members that have an IQ over 130 here you might have your work cut out for you.

High IQ =/= can debate well. So no, I doubt my work is cut out for me here. 

High IQ and university could pose a challange

Yet to meet that type of user here. Most just rage-quit debates and don't present any sort of argument; just a premise and a fallacy or two for good measure. 

Well, some time's gotta be the first, right? You're bound to run into someone like that sooner or later... IF they actually do exist... This is after all the internet

"All content within above posts are purely opinion and do not reflect absolute truths unless stated."

Disclaimer for the mod-rage-ban-hammers that have occured by a certain Nintendo-orientated mod....*take 3 guesses* =p

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:

It's actually a bit ironic that you go on about how awesome you are at debating and agrees with me that "this is after all the internet" ^^

Yep. In an ideal world I wouldn't be here, but alas, when life gives us lemons :p 

pezus said:
Mazty said:

"All content within above posts are purely opinion and do not reflect absolute truths unless stated."

Oh, priceless XD

Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:

Yep. In an ideal world I wouldn't be here, but alas, when life gives us lemons :p 

We squeeze and bash them to lemonade?

DanneSandin said:
bananaking21 said:

i hate coffee!!! 

come on you love me!! ill hook you up with that chick who likes penguin sex ha? ha? what do you say now?

bananaking21 said:
DanneSandin said:
bananaking21 said:

i hate coffee!!! 

come on you love me!! ill hook you up with that chick who likes penguin sex ha? ha? what do you say now?

Oh... Well.... erhm.... Got a picture? THEN we'll talk about it....