By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

Yes, hold grudges against random people on the internet. That's smart.

I don't argue with people for more than 5 replies/quotes. After that, I drop it or ignore it before i genuinely become mad or disgruntled. I can't remember names, but most of the "back and forths" I've had are usually not even about games.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
I do have a feud (lol strong term..more like amusement gaining experience) with a certain drama queen...it's like arguing with a wall. Not worth it.

Worst feuds are those where the other side writes essays until you just get tired lol better to just ignore em. What's the use really..not like they will admit they are wrong and instead have meltdowns, whine, call names and make alt accounts once they are banned cuz they take it so personally lmao sad really..so yep better to avoid as much as possible. This site could use a ignore button I think. I saw a new thread about some sexist joke or something..such issues could be avoided as well

I never had a meltdown, or called you names, and I don't think I'm a drama Queen whatso ever. I say my opinion about games how I feel, I think you're just not used to people backing up their opinions when they differ from yours.

I did say you were acting like something specific once when you pissed me off, and I was really surprised you didn't get banned too for starting that. Auxemberg later told me that if he read everything, he wouldn't have banned me since you were as much at fault, but whatever. I said what I said full well knowing I could get banned, and it was worth it.

and LOL at admiting being wrong, I love how when someones opinion is different from yours, it's wrong, and that you are always right

outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:

----

Basically I think that the online is poorly balanced, and that it's way to easy to get a kill streak by camping. I even backed my arguement up with a screenshot of a high K/D ratio I had in a game, but because he likes the game a lot, he doesn't want to accept my opinion. Also my complaints about the game, which are significant to me (e.g. you can't continue a co-op campaign in single player and vice versa), have little weight to him, so if I give the game a bad score, he think's that I am biased.

Whaaaaaa. An anecdote is not and should never be used as evidence of a fact or trend.

It's opinion though. If I don't like a game multiplayer because I find it too easy to camp and get a high K/D ratio, or feel that too many people camp when I played, that's my experience with the game. Maybe I just happened to play on specifically bad maps, or maybe because I never really got into the game, I never got matched with actual good high ranking players, but either way. My opinion is based off my experiences, and taking a photo of a high K/D ratio only validates my experience, which validates my opinion.

It might not be a hard fact, but it's reason enough for me to critisize the game, and for others to except that fault with the game, even if they themselves didn't experience it.

---

It's no different then grinding in an RPG. Some people beat specific RPG's quickly, without grinding, some people have trouble. If you beat an RPG with no grinding, you can't tell someone that they're wrong when they said they needed to grind to beat a boss. It's how they beat the game, and thus their experience was different, which probably gave them a different impression of the game. (e.g. I thought FallOut 3 was short since I beat it in 40 hours, getting all achievements. Most people took 60+)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I get in mads fights.

I see Rol all the time O_O;

Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I do have a feud (lol strong term..more like amusement gaining experience) with a certain drama queen...it's like arguing with a wall. Not worth it.

Worst feuds are those where the other side writes essays until you just get tired lol better to just ignore em. What's the use really..not like they will admit they are wrong and instead have meltdowns, whine, call names and make alt accounts once they are banned cuz they take it so personally lmao sad really..so yep better to avoid as much as possible. This site could use a ignore button I think. I saw a new thread about some sexist joke or something..such issues could be avoided as well

I never had a meltdown, or called you names, and I don't think I'm a drama Queen whatso ever. I say my opinion about games how I feel, I think you're just not used to people backing up their opinions when they differ from yours.

I did say you were acting like something specific once when you pissed me off, and I was really surprised you didn't get banned too for starting that. Auxemberg later told me that if he read everything, he wouldn't have banned me since you were as much at fault, but whatever. I said what I said full well knowing I could get banned, and it was worth it.

and LOL at admiting being wrong, I love how when someones opinion is different from yours, it's wrong, and that you are always right

outlawauron said:
Michael-5 said:

----

Basically I think that the online is poorly balanced, and that it's way to easy to get a kill streak by camping. I even backed my arguement up with a screenshot of a high K/D ratio I had in a game, but because he likes the game a lot, he doesn't want to accept my opinion. Also my complaints about the game, which are significant to me (e.g. you can't continue a co-op campaign in single player and vice versa), have little weight to him, so if I give the game a bad score, he think's that I am biased.

Whaaaaaa. An anecdote is not and should never be used as evidence of a fact or trend.

It's opinion though. If I don't like a game multiplayer because I find it too easy to camp and get a high K/D ratio, or feel that too many people camp when I played, that's my experience with the game. Maybe I just happened to play on specifically bad maps, or maybe because I never really got into the game, I never got matched with actual good high ranking players, but either way. My opinion is based off my experiences, and taking a photo of a high K/D ratio only validates my experience, which validates my opinion.

It might not be a hard fact, but it's reason enough for me to critisize the game, and for others to except that fault with the game, even if they themselves didn't experience it.

---

It's no different then grinding in an RPG. Some people beat specific RPG's quickly, without grinding, some people have trouble. If you beat an RPG with no grinding, you can't tell someone that they're wrong when they said they needed to grind to beat a boss. It's how they beat the game, and thus their experience was different, which probably gave them a different impression of the game. (e.g. I thought FallOut 3 was short since I beat it in 40 hours, getting all achievements. Most people took 60+)

Yep no drama no whining whatsoever...no essays either... lmao man seriously get over it. You were absolute full of it with you KZ comments. Factually wrong. You even made up shit and got called out for it. You are still so emotionally hurt over that you do this like once every month or so. It's quite sad since I criticzed the game a LOT. Did it recently as well once SF was revealed.It's even worse since you conveniently forget plenty of people called you out for your bs statements. We actually offered advice on how to avoid issues but you went absolutely nuts over it like we ran away with your wife or something.  You have issues..get some help

and ugh you didn't call names? Didn't get banned cuz you were having a mini meltdown? Wasn't sad enough to make an alt account to express how deeply hurt you are (lol)? I think that even got your ban extended

This is an endless cycle...and you are so emotionally scarred by the fact that people thought your opinion on the game were flawed (especially in light of the fact that you outright lied about features of the game..not opinion..just straight up lied and came off as extremely clueless). Ironic really since you complain that of me. You have a problem with the fact that I disagree with you and it's quite amusing how you don't see this yourself. You are still going on and on about getting owned in that debate.

See you fail to realize I'm TRYING to avoid you....yet here you are yet again. Do us both a favor...get over it and let's just agree to disagree. I rather not waste my time on you and your issues

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

whats honestly bugging me is that my thread that was basically "say something nice about the user above you" got locked while this thread that talks about arguments with other users is still up! the fuck?! (dont get me wrong i like this thread!)

Conegamer said:
I think my "feud" with a certain member is well known.

I also feel as though M.U.G.E.N doesn't like me for whatever reason, which is a shame. I agree with a lot of stuff the guy says, and in addition think he does a pretty good job with the Vita thread. I visit it from time to time to see when stuff like Soul Sacrifice will be out for my Vita, but post rarely.

I dunno. I think he thinks there's something off about me. I just don't know what.

I don't think there is anything off about you, I never argued with you, but I remember having some good discussions with you, I think a whiile back.

MUGEN is just a bit........i dunno. He hates me because I don't like Killzone 3 online, and thinks my opinion is wrong, so if that's reason enough to constantly critisize people, then there is a low threshold of tolerance towards the opinions of others there.

I wonder if he would flip out on me if he were a MS fan, instead of Sony, and he saw my complaints about XBLG.

sethnintendo said:

I tend to fight with myself. I might be considered a little crazy.

ROFL, who wins in these self arguements?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

Yep no drama no whining whatsoever...no essays either... lmao man seriously get over it. You were absolute full of it with you KZ comments. Factually wrong. You even made up shit and got called out for it. You are still so emotionally hurt over that you do this like once every month or so. It's quite sad since I criticzed the game a LOT. Did it recently as well once SF was revealed.It's even worse since you conveniently forget plenty of people called you out for your bs statements. We actually offered advice on how to avoid issues but you went absolutely nuts over it like we ran away with your wife or something.  You have issues..get some help

and ugh you didn't call names? Didn't get banned cuz you were having a mini meltdown? Wasn't sad enough to make an alt account to express how deeply hurt you are (lol)? I think that even got your ban extended

This is an endless cycle...and you are so emotionally scarred by the fact that people thought your opinion on the game were flawed (especially in light of the fact that you outright lied about features of the game..not opinion..just straight up lied and came off as extremely clueless). Ironic really since you complain that of me. You have a problem with the fact that I disagree with you and it's quite amusing how you don't see this yourself. You are still going on and on about getting owned in that debate.

See you fail to realize I'm TRYING to avoid you....yet here you are yet again. Do us both a favor...get over it and let's just agree to disagree. I rather not waste my time on you and your issues

I did write essays, but it's not like your responses were short either. However I wrote long crap out because I felt like you just didn't understand what I was trying to say, I'm not the best at expressing how I feel over text.

Also I was never factually wrong, if you're going to claim that I was please be specific, because I do admit if I am wrong about facts.

I think KZ3 is a terribly balanced game online. It's not BS, I don't understand how you can't accept others opinions.

----

As for the rest....What the heck are you making up? I never insulted you, why are you insulting me? Why is it that if I don't agree with you, you choose to make up some long story talking about how sad I am, and try to make me seem like a whiny little baby?  Someone disagreed with you, presented an arguement, even backed it up with screenshots, but that's not enough, my opinion must be flawed, and if I try to defend myself, or back up my opinion, why am I "sad" for doing so? Your opinion will never be greater then mine, even if you say people backed you up because in reality, there were people on both sides of that arguement.

Anyway that arguement doesn't matter, but what's with your attitude? I never make comments talking about your emotional flaws, or really attack you, try to discredit you, or do anything to make you feel bad in any way.

Why do you continuously attack me? It's not one thread which you disagreed with me on, you have this need to condone me, to make everything I say have little weight. Just look at what you're typing and tell me who's the bad guy here.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Michael-5 said:

Hey, people...calm down already. It's not worth getting mad, again. Be happy.

What's the point in feuding, it'll only end in one or both posters getting banned. I don't come to a gaming forum to get wound up about a hobby.