By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
Well considering my educations is far superior to most here, I expect to be in a feud with most as many have never been educated as to what a fallacy is or how to debate properly.

Well, considering we have several members that have an IQ over 130 here you might have your work cut out for you.

High IQ =/= can debate well. So no, I doubt my work is cut out for me here. 

High IQ and university could pose a challange

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Wright said:
I certainly hope not! I had an argument when I joined this site with Ethomaz about Metal Gear Rising, then with some other user who has Ike (from Fire Emblem) as an avatar about the games on the Xbox 360, but I found these two very cool people! No, not feuds.

just you wait you xbox gamer.... just you wait!!

DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
Well considering my educations is far superior to most here, I expect to be in a feud with most as many have never been educated as to what a fallacy is or how to debate properly.

Well, considering we have several members that have an IQ over 130 here you might have your work cut out for you.

Yet to meet that type of user here. Most just rage-quit debates and don't present any sort of argument; just a premise and a fallacy or two for good measure. 

Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:
pezus said:
Conegamer said:
I think my "feud" with a certain member is well known.

Yes, you and NinPie are always fighting. However, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in the reason for it

Im tempted to guess that it isnt NinPie. I think its Seece.

Yeah. I actually recently went through all of the old PM's he sent me. It was not pleasant reading.

Well, that was Seece. Good actor though, Ill give him that. Had a lot of people fooled by the "nice guy" image he had going for himself.

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
I certainly hope not! I had an argument when I joined this site with Ethomaz about Metal Gear Rising, then with some other user who has Ike (from Fire Emblem) as an avatar about the games on the Xbox 360, but I found these two very cool people! No, not feuds.

C'mon, you love me. You wouldn't start a feud with me even if I asked you to do so. Even Pezus loves me. =3

Around the Network
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:
DanneSandin said:
Mazty said:

Yet to meet that type of user here. Most just rage-quit debates and don't present any sort of argument; just a premise and a fallacy or two for good measure. 

Well, some time's gotta be the first, right? You're bound to run into someone like that sooner or later... IF they actually do exist... This is after all the internet

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

My feuds tend to end with the thread being locked, or me or the user being banned.

I doubt I'll find much to agree with from sales2099 ever, but that's not a feud.

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

C'mon, you love me. You wouldn't start a feud with me even if I asked you to do so. Even Pezus loves me. =3

ok fine!! you are off the hook for now mister

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

I'll invite you to a coffee eventually, don't cha' worry!

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

I'll invite you to a coffee eventually, don't cha' worry!

i hate coffee!!!