By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

meh i disagree but i dont feud, a feud on the net its like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
i will say my 2 cents and see what they said in disagreement and shrug my shoulders and move on, rarely replying over and over.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
meh i disagree but i dont feud, a feud on the net its like the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
i will say my 2 cents and see what they said in disagreement and shrug my shoulders and move on, rarely replying over and over.

Now that's a horrible thing to say...

forest-spirit said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Now that's a horrible thing to say...

It's a common forum expression describing arguing on the net. There's images and everything.

Although I agree, it's in bad taste.

Feuds? For what?

I have had arguments though. Mostly because the argument either amused me or I saw an opportunity to piss someone off with logic. I just recently made someone look foolish, but I don't remember who it was.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Never had a feud, per say. I've had disagreements, but that's it. And there are people here I don't like (at all), so I just try to stay away from them. That way, you avoid feuding. When I pick a feud, it'll be to the death though...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

i admit i don't like certain members here, there bias and ignorance reeks like a fresh lump of shit in a hot summers day. (im not going to name them). But i will keep my mouth shut just to keep the peace.

I dont think i've been in a fued, just a cuple of arugements like someone calling me an idoit cause i called him out for judging a game before it even released. For some reason he was deadset on predicting that bioshock infinite would turn out to be a shitty game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ctrl-Prof
0 matches

I know a lot of punks want to write prof but are too beta to do anything about it. :D

Nope that was just from mafia, and not only that but I was scum.

I think my "feud" with a certain member is well known.

I also feel as though M.U.G.E.N doesn't like me for whatever reason, which is a shame. I agree with a lot of stuff the guy says, and in addition think he does a pretty good job with the Vita thread. I visit it from time to time to see when stuff like Soul Sacrifice will be out for my Vita, but post rarely.

I dunno. I think he thinks there's something off about me. I just don't know what.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.