By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the longest that you have been in a feud with someone else on Vgchartz?

M.U.G.E.N. and I don't get along. I insulted Killzone 3, and he didn't like it.

----

Basically I think that the online is poorly balanced, and that it's way to easy to get a kill streak by camping. I even backed my arguement up with a screenshot of a high K/D ratio I had in a game, but because he likes the game a lot, he doesn't want to accept my opinion. Also my complaints about the game, which are significant to me (e.g. you can't continue a co-op campaign in single player and vice versa), have little weight to him, so if I give the game a bad score, he think's that I am biased.

We just don't get along, ever since that arguement, he just likes to discredit me wherever possible, and insult my knowledge about games. I challenge that with an actual library of games from more then 1 manufacturer, but because I still have cons (which don't hold weight to him) about Sony exclusives, he just doesn't like me.

I doubt this will ever go away because I think Sony console exclusives are over-hyped on this website (although many are excellent, like GT and Uncharted), and people like MUGEN will not accept that others actually have a negative points about multiple sony franchises. However to be fair, I have negative points about all franchises, and people who have actually heard me talk about games on all platforms will know this. However I am a bit biased towards classic style JRPG's.

-----

That's about it. CGI-Quality and I argue a lot, but I don't think there is a grudge. He will listen to what I have to say about a game, and only argue with something he really believes isn't true, and he will at least back up his arguement. He has a bit of an ego, but what male doesn't?

-----

I think ethomaz and I started off badly too, but we're pretty good after a GT5 bet now. I should challenge him to a race in GT5 when I replace my PS3, I don't like how he is the "race pro" on the Sony Fan Club Thread thing. Selnor is the only person to have put up a laptime faster then mine (Forza 4, Top Gear, Kia C'eed), and everyone else that tried were at least a full 2 seconds slower.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Lets see:

Pullus Pardus( longest ..like 3 years)
Darth Devidemon( ffxlll vs ROF)
Jarrod( anything)
then
S.T.A.G.E. kinda irks me
I fell like beefing with jaywood

I tend to fight with myself. I might be considered a little crazy. There are people on this site that I don't like but I just have to deal with it. I wouldn't mind an ignore option.

Ive dismantled a fair share of rectums on this

i dont think i can even remember them all, honestly

the funny thing is that i actually enjoy debating with people. Im so used to it that ive supposedly been in debates without even realizing it. Ive never lost a debate on here.

The main guy i always wanted was Seece. He had a deliciously infamous rep among people here and i couldnt wait fot my opportunity before he left the site smfh

I was enjoying the debates until right before the moment i was about to consume my next victim(Selnor), .. I was horribly mangled and slammed into the ground by the mods so i had to back off of my prey.

.. Lol but seriously i enjoy the debates and beefs

one thing i will never forget is when Mugen and Happydolphin went at it. That sh!t was so fucking funny man and also when Happydolphin went at it with "o_O.Q"

I don't believe I have feuded with anyone on VGChartz. Hmm, I guess that's a good thing, right? Lol

Around the Network

I have a feud with just one guy, but I wouldn't ever tell him since he's nice.

I also had an interesting time with a different member but I blame that on lack of sleep. He's cool.

I do have a feud (lol strong term..more like amusement gaining experience) with a certain drama queen...it's like arguing with a wall. Not worth it.

Worst feuds are those where the other side writes essays until you just get tired lol better to just ignore em. What's the use really..not like they will admit they are wrong and instead have meltdowns, whine, call names and make alt accounts once they are banned cuz they take it so personally lmao sad really..so yep better to avoid as much as possible. This site could use a ignore button I think. I saw a new thread about some sexist joke or something..such issues could be avoided as well

I actually thought I posted in this thread but guess not...oh and of the past arguments I did have a big one with Seece where he was absolutely certain I was an alt of this user..forgot what his name was, in the early days when I joined. CGI might remember since he saw Seece going bonkers on my wall. This is actually my first video game forum and this is my first and only account..but he was too paranoid about it. But with time we settled our differences and even had some decent chats. I miss the guy....one of the better MS supporters the site has seen. Hope he is well

Me and HappyD had a few arguments too :D but we are all good now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Feuds? With internet people? Guys, seriously...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2HdJ0c4hP4

I am feuding with the watchmaker since forever.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.