By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tetsuya Nomura address Versus XIII on radio

Tagged games:

I AM excited, just don't let me down Square -_-

Around the Network

a little longer is like 1 to 2 years for SE

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

lol I just remember the "Please be exited" but I think they didn't say the name of any game.

ethomaz said:
lol I just remember the "Please be exited" but I think they didn't say the name of any game.

they said they will show the next ps4 finalfantasy at e3 ;)

The most exciting news from them lately was their massive financial losses, and Wada resigning.

That's right. Their games aren't exciting anymore. Their corporate drama is.

Around the Network

Square is like Japan's EA (on a less evil scale of course)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

The more I hear the more I do not hear, if you know what I mean.

I feel like Nomura has been putting his soul into making this magnum opus of a game while SE have been using him and it like a chew toy. SE knows he is their last big star (Toriyama needs to go the way of Wada). They always use him as a shield to dole out bad news, as it softens the blow coming from his mouth.

Just happy to hear the game still exists, hopefully in all it's original percieved glory. Show FFVersusXIII as the new and improved FFXV for PS4 exclusively with a slated release of Mid to Holiday 2014 Square Enix or GTFO!!!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

E3 2013 BELIEVE

I hope they either announce Final Fantasy 15 at E3 or a release date for Versus 13 either way I will be pleased.