By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo aficionados .. Do you like games made by Sony?

Ico and Shadow of Collossus. I tried God of War, because I wanted to know, that that is all about. Not my cup of tea. I will give Uncharted a try sometimes. Other games from them don't seem interesting. Is Heavy Rain from Sony? That may worth a try too.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

The games they make now? No.

I haven't tried Crash or Jak, and Ratchet was ok the 2-3 hours of it I've played, but it's unlikely that we'll see new entries in those franchises anyway.

I liked Gran Turismo before they turned it into a chore.

i am certain most nintendo fans will love journey, heavy rain and the last guardian (if it ever comes out).and although i truly loathe jrpg's i really wanted to like ni no kuni which is saying a lot for me.

now personally i would rather have nintendo go the third party route (dont care about anything microsoft has published since dead rising). i know the hardware is unique and such, but i really dont want that. i want decent graphic and multitasking capabilities akin to my pc, but in a more comfortable space. nintendo makes great software, but it is no secret that they are always limited by the processing power of their systems. imagine what they could do with a lot more power under the hood. wouldnt it also be nice not having to buy 2 consoles every gen to play the majority of games?

I wouldn't want Sony to go 3rd party, because that would mean Xbox got ALL 3rd party support (since Nintendo isn't getting any).

I'm not all that interested in Sony's 1st party games (and I'm even less interested with xbox 1st party...); I'm much more interested in their 3rd party. But what I do want is Uncharted - I've played a little of it, and I'm thinking about getting a PS3 just to play those 3 games... And The Last of Us seems pretty cool. But nothing else is intriguing me. I think...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Of course I like Sony's games.

Even though I'm primarily Nintendo, I actually own more PlayStation games than I do Nintendo games (in the 7th gen at least, not overall of course and PS1/N64 is about similar with N64 a little more, don't have PS2). I think most franchises are top notch!

Around the Network

Yes, I like their games. God of War is one of my favorite gaming series' and I like Uncharted and Gran Turismo a lot. I also enjoyed Shadow of the Colossus. I own more third party games on my PS3 though.

I don't want them to go third party - same as Nintendo: Their games are great because they have to sell systems. Look at what happened to Sega after going third party. Quality went down.

I do enjoy some PS3 exclusives but other than Motorstorm Pacific Rift, none of them are made by Sony studios. I'd be interested in playing Uncharted 2 some time, but I really don't think Sony is top tier.

Only Wild Arms, but I loved the Wild Arms games. 

I am not really a fan of the other genres of games that Sony makes.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

i don't care for sony's games, i have a PS3 but i don't own a single 1st party title, they just don't have any games that seem interesting to me.

Killzone and uncharted please