By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo aficionados .. Do you like games made by Sony?

a handful qualifies as a lot now?

just how many playstation users have said so?

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

There's quite a few, check out the games made by SCE here.

Little Big Planet and Infamous are the only franchises of theirs that interest me, and I've tried them all.

So no. I have no vested interest in them going third party.

hinch said:
o_O.Q said:

He's talking about PS3 users that said want Nintendo to go third party, which is the reason of making this thread.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Sony games aren´t all bad but to be honest in most cases there just are better alternatives from other developers and 3rd parties. Especially in the FPS, RPG genre and their latest attempts with LBP Kart, PSAB and other clones have been pretty lackluster and sold accordingly worldwide so it´s not just my impression. Also they tend to milk a series if it is a little successful, often with 2-4 sequels withín a single generation (Rathed, Jak, Uncharted, Crash, Spyro etc.).

Around the Network
JEMC said:
hinch said:
o_O.Q said:

He's talking about PS3 users that said want Nintendo to go third party, which is the reason of making this thread.

Yep and then he goes on to ask which games do you (Nintendo fans) like from Sony. So I went on to list them, since a lot of people coming from a Nintendo background have very little knowlege/experience with Sony 1st party titles.

Viktor said:

Sony games aren´t all bad but to be honest in most cases there just are better alternatives from other developers and 3rd parties. Especially in the FPS, RPG genre and their latest attempts with LBP Kart, PSAB and other clones have been pretty lackluster and sold accordingly worldwide so it´s not just my impression. Also they tend to milk a series if it is a little successful, often with 2-4 sequels withín a single generation (Rathed, Jak, Uncharted etc.).

It's kinda curious the case of Naughty Dog.

They made 3 Crash games and stopped. They did 3 Jak and Daxter games and stopped again. And now they have made 3 Uncharted games and then moved on to The Last of Us.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I owned a PS2 and bought Shadow of the Colossus, that was the last time I had anything to do with that company. I can't stand the game and ever since I don't care what they do with their software.

would like to see God of War on nintendo console.... but if that happens, microsoft will most likely buying most of their IPs

I love the God of War, Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank series. PSASBR is tons of fun too.

Signature goes here!