By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo aficionados .. Do you like games made by Sony?

pokoko said:
I'm guessing there will be a lot of "no" answers.

Sony doesn't make many platformers.

But Little big planet, ratchet & clank, jak and daxter, sly cooper are all awesome platformers :(

Around the Network
veritaz said:
pokoko said:

But Little big planet, ratchet & clank, jak and daxter, sly cooper are all awesome platformers :(

Only the first Jak and Daxter was a platformer, the other two not so much.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
veritaz said:
pokoko said:

True enough, but what a platformer it was :)

JEMC said:
veritaz said:
pokoko said:

They still have a lot of platforming and platforming elemenst in them, but i loved the changes they made from the first one.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
JEMC said:
veritaz said:
pokoko said:

True enough, but what a platformer it was :)

Indeed.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
veritaz said:
JEMC said:
veritaz said:
pokoko said:

They still have a lot of platforming and platforming elemenst in them, but i loved the changed they made from the first one.

Yes, but it wasn't the same. That's why I said that the other 2 weren't as platformers as the first one.

Faxanadu said:
Not really interested. Too much violence.

Only games interesting are Ico, Shadow and last guardian. also maybe the last of us.

There are loads of non violent games on the PS3..

Flower, Journey, Little Big Planet, Fl0w, Tokyo Jungle, Wipeout, The Unfinished Swan, Folklore, Everybody's Golf,  Super Star Dust, Sly Cooper series, Jak and Daxter series, Rachet and Clank series etc etc.

Then we have Puppeteer and Rain which comes out later this year.

hinch said:
Faxanadu said:
Not really interested. Too much violence.

Only games interesting are Ico, Shadow and last guardian. also maybe the last of us.

There are loads of non violent games on the PS3..

Flower, Journey, Little Big Planet, Fl0w, Tokyo Jungle, Wipeout, The Unfinished Swan, Folklore, Everybody's Golf,  Super Star Dust, Sly Cooper series, Jak and Daxter series, Rachet and Clank series etc etc.

Then we have Puppeteer and Rain which comes out later this year.

I also like Wipeout.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Honestly it's been a long time since i played a Sony-made game. Last one had to be Resistance on a friend's PS3 a few years back

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I feel Sony is too gritty and western nowadays for my tastes.

Honestly the only thing that interested me from them this gen was LittleBigPlanet.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)