By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Gamers Are Better At Sex

veritaz said:

Why did you upload a picture of your room?

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
walsufnir said:

somebody should tell ps-users that real girlfriends don't look like this (and won't improve their skills):

And another one:

Mothers won't be happy to wash the bed clothes...

I mean, aren't PS users supposed to be into JRPGs and games like Persona more than the rest? :p

They are :)

Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

I wonder what the responses would be for "how frequently do you have sex?" Do Nintendorks get the most?

As a Nintendo fan, I didn't get laid at all until I was 23, but since then, I've had tons. :p

From 1 girl? or many?

Two, one was a fling, the other is now my girlfriend.

That doesn't count then

I consider myself a Nintendo fan too, only had the 1 girlfriend.

Maybe we're more faithful, Sony fans are womenizers, and MS fans are just those despeate people, who are just so grateful to get laid.

I'm sticking with that.

I thought the question was "how frequently do you have sex?" not "with how many different partners do you have sex?" ;)

curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

I wonder what the responses would be for "how frequently do you have sex?" Do Nintendorks get the most?

As a Nintendo fan, I didn't get laid at all until I was 23, but since then, I've had tons. :p

From 1 girl? or many?

Two, one was a fling, the other is now my girlfriend.

That doesn't count then

I consider myself a Nintendo fan too, only had the 1 girlfriend.

Maybe we're more faithful, Sony fans are womenizers, and MS fans are just those despeate people, who are just so grateful to get laid.

I'm sticking with that.

I thought the question was "how frequently do you have sex?" not "with how many different partners do you have sex?" ;)

I did ask that. LOL Not making fun, I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm happy.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

curl-6 said:
walsufnir said:

somebody should tell ps-users that real girlfriends don't look like this (and won't improve their skills):

And another one:

I mean, aren't PS users supposed to be into JRPGs and games like Persona more than the rest? :p

That doesn't mean that we want to have sex with pillow anime figures, and Persona is about 16 years olds....that's a bit young.

I mean do MS fans have a picture of Cortana near their bed? Do Nintendo fans have a zero suit samus blow up doll?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

veritaz said:

same expression i get when i look at my xbox.

Xbox gamers have less good games to play so they get bored faster so they have sex more often. However because not many young girls want to have sex with them they end up with older more experienced women. Therefore getting more experienced themselves.

Seriously though, i'm just posting at the same troll level as this article.

veritaz said:
walsufnir said:

veritaz said:

I suggest buying a 360, the xbox is discontinued since a  long time.

Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
walsufnir said:

And another one:

That doesn't mean that we want to have sex with pillow anime figures, and Persona is about 16 years olds....that's a bit young.

I mean do MS fans have a picture of Cortana near their bed? Do Nintendo fans have a zero suit samus blow up doll?

Nah, Nintendo fans have inflatable Princess Peach dolls, duh. :p

walsufnir said:
veritaz said:
walsufnir said:

veritaz said:

I suggest buying a 360, the xbox is discontinued since a  long time.

Hey the original xbox was better but no i was talking about the 360. This one is worse because Microsoft stopped trying. If only it was a good console still  but I had  to realize it's not 2005-2008 anymore and they just do things so bad now for gamers.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags